Jump to content

Gigs not available in search but have 3-6 impressions daily?


Recommended Posts

I am confused. As all my gigs are not appearing in search results when I search for them, but fiverr stats are showing 3 to 6 impressions on daily basis. Is it a bug or are they genuine impressions from buyers?

  • Like 21
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, imamiopial said:

Apparently this is also happening with me since evaluation. Although all gig statues shows gigs are active and appears in search.

But are you still getting impressions on your gigs?

  • Like 12
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

I am confused. As all my gigs are not appearing in search results when I search for them, but fiverr stats are showing 3 to 6 impressions on daily basis. Is it a bug or are they genuine impressions from buyers?

Since how much time your gigs are not in search results?

Second: Have this happened before as you are here since 2014?

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, mohd_bilal said:

Nothing. All my stats are at 100%

I have been facing this situation for the last 2 months. And I think decreasing impressions and clicks rate are related to negative private feedback from buyers. Your situation might be similar to mine. (I also have daily impressions similar to yours right now. And I think the reason of current impressions is people come from outside of the Fiverr via gigs links.)

 

Even if we are experiencing a situation like that I'm worried if our gigs can get back to the Fiverr search.

Edited by aliserdarozadam
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2023 at 12:07 AM, nainaratnani said:

Since how much time your gigs are not in search results?

Second: Have this happened before as you are here since 2014?

No. This has never happened to me before.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cancellation or negative private feedback can be the main issue for that.  You have to focus on buyer satisfaction so they can give you positive feedback on your back too. 
2nd Possibility is more competition. Your Competitors are delivering more quality work with higher prices and volume. Every day is not the same, and Sellers are improving every coming day, so with time, you have to put more effort into earning. 

Sit back and look into what other sellers are doing. What are the top keywords and all. 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I posted my first gig a few days ago. I then paused it to figure out some issues & edit it. I just made it active again a few minutes ago. So far, during the short time that it was active before I paused it, I received 2 impressions and 1 click but was never able to find it when searching as a buyer when it was active originally & I cannot find it now either. 

Since its my first gig & i've had no orders yet, the issue, for me anyway, is most likely not due to private negative feedback. 

I'd appreciate any thoughts or help. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, missjennyvoices said:

I posted my first gig a few days ago. I then paused it to figure out some issues & edit it. I just made it active again a few minutes ago. So far, during the short time that it was active before I paused it, I received 2 impressions and 1 click but was never able to find it when searching as a buyer when it was active originally & I cannot find it now either. 

Since its my first gig & i've had no orders yet, the issue, for me anyway, is most likely not due to private negative feedback. 

I'd appreciate any thoughts or help. 

From what I understand so far, fiverr has changed the way it provided exposure to sellers. Do not know when or if our gigs will be back in search results.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, mohd_bilal said:

From what I understand so far, fiverr has changed the way it provided exposure to sellers. Do not know when or if our gigs will be back in search results.

Gig not available in search but have 100-150 impression daily? I am new seller. please someone advise me. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, expertshopan said:

Gig not available in search but have 100-150 impression daily? I am new seller. please someone advise me. 

Either the algorithm at fiverr is showing your gig to very specific people or the same unknown reason all of us are here 😞

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...