*Request for Fiverr to Provide Standard Certificates for Sellers* International Workers' Day Demand

Hello, 

After completing various projects on Fiverr, I believe that it's important for the platform to offer a certificate to its sellers that they can use to showcase their skills and experiences. Fiverr is a well-known platform worldwide, and it's high time that they provide value to their sellers by recognizing their achievements. I believe that many sellers would appreciate this feature. It would be beneficial to have a standard certificate that includes information such as the number of successful projects completed and the seller's rating. This recognition would greatly benefit a seller's career.

I hope that Fiverr will take this request seriously and consider providing a standard formal certificate for their sellers.

Edited by smasum
  • Like 1

• smasum changed the title to *Request for Fiverr to Provide Standard Certificates for Sellers* International Workers' Day Demand

May Day is a very important day of the all workers to remind the rights and their responsibilities to the world, so in Modern world it is important to think what's are the new roles of workers to be done and how to try achieve  reasonable rights during their jobs. i think it should be created new topic like this kind of situation in the world with blend the job roles with modern communication technologies. 

• Like 3