How can I change the price of my active order?

pedrofernndezmu

Question

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, pedrofernndezmu said:

Hello, I have an active order of 500€ , however, I would like to split it into two orders of 250€.

The only thing that you can do is to cancel the order and then send 2 custom offers for 250 each.

The problem here is that your buyer will have a fee for each order, which might be more than the initial one when you add it all up. Also, your buyer has to agree to this cancellation. It depends, but generally it's better to just stick with this current order. The total amount seems fine, and canceling the order just to split it in 2 might be seen as gaming the system and might even get you in trouble.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

What makes you think it would not affect @pedrofernndezmu's stats? It almost surely will. Any canceled order initiated by the seller for the seller's convenience will affect that seller's stats! 

As a seller we all are sensitive any cancellations.

But as I know that if any buyer cancel a order and place again a new order before one or two month time period (I read their Fiverr order cancelation article but can't remember exactly) then that cancelation cancelation not affect on seller profile. 

After that if anyone have any confusion then please contact support on this issue. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, sifatsabbir said:

But as I know that if any buyer cancel a order and place again a new order before one or two month time period (I read their Fiverr order cancelation article but can't remember exactly) then that cancelation cancelation not affect on seller profile. 

What you wrote above is true. However, the buyer is not canceling the order. @pedrofernndezmu said:

6 hours ago, pedrofernndezmu said:

I have an active order of 500€ , however, I would like to split it into two orders of 250€.

@pedrofernndezmu is the one who wants to split the order into two parts, which his buyer may or may not agree to.

Plus, even if the buyer agrees to split the order, the seller risks a poor private review for not breaking the order into two parts or doing milestones in the first place. It is best not to tell any seller that a cancelation will not affect their stats, as only CS can make that call. 

• Like 3