Suggestion : Different Payment methods for Withdraw

rizwan14321

Hello Fiverr Sellers & Staff Members!

Its my suggestion if fiverr add direct bank transfer option to withdraw the earnings using ACH / Wise because right now many countries only have an option of Payoneer as PayPal is not supported in many countries. Do other sellers agree as well ?

Edited by rizwan14321
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Yoav.M said:

Thanks so much for your suggestion @rizwan14321 , I'll inform you that we are currently checking the possibility to add Wise as another payment option for you. This is yet to be determined , so unfortunately I can't promise anything, but please stay tuned...

Thanks a lot sir! I am extremely pleased to hear this.

Sir, as a suggestion, you can run it with some restrictions only like for the trial like you can make this feature available only for Top rated sellers & the minimum amount may be $500 or more.

Edited by rizwan14321
  • Like 5

@Yoav.M Sir till you guys implement the Wise into fiverr, is it possible for you to just add the feature of US bank withdrawals for all of the fiverr freelancers ( NON US Residents) as well, because by using that feature we can still get our withdrawals sent to Wise by Routing & account number ( ACH transfer ) , it will save a lot of fees for our freelancers. Thanks

• Like 4