Deactive Fiverr Accaunt

mehedia1

Question

New seller on fiverr today one month still not received briefs,not order received, 2 times message 2 Scams. I'm disappointed I got 100% efficiency for  but my hard work is wasted...that's why they say Guni has no value, honest people have no rice.

• Like 5

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, mehedia1 said:

Deactivating the Fiverr account and creating a new account, will there be any problem if the gig of the previous account is published in the new account?

Yes there will definitely be a problem but question is why do you want to deactivate your account? Have you gotten a permission from Fiverr Support to create a second account?

I'll encourage you to read the Terms of Services again: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Yes there will definitely be a problem but question is why do you want to deactivate your account? Have you gotten a permission from Fiverr Support to create a second account?

I'll encourage you to read the Terms of Services again: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Thanks for your good sugesition❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, mehedia1 said:

1. Despite having good skills, I am not getting any work or messages
2. I am victim of scammer by a fiverr toprated seller in my country
Now,I can't understand myself how I can turn around:classic_sad:

Hi there.

You've just created your account a month ago. I think, it's a bad idea to deactivate 1-month account. What you should do, apart from improving profile and gigs as good as possible, you should deal with the issue instead of escaping it. That is part of freelancing.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

30 minutes ago, mehedia1 said:

1. Despite having good skills, I am not getting any work or messages
2. I am victim of scammer by a fiverr toprated seller in my country
Now,I can't understand myself how I can turn around:classic_sad:

So you think that you won't face the same issues in new account? 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️. It's common and you have to learn to face these issues in freelancing world also.

Do some research first regarding your niche on Fiverr and improve your gigs (images, tags, descriptions).. Enable Get Briefs too. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3