From Ideation To Creation: What Do Buyers Want? 🤔 NEW set of posts about What Buyers Search 🆚 What They Buy

What do top sellers on Fiverr have in common? An understanding of buyers’ needs! 

To help our designers boost sales, The Logo Maker Team explored the correlation between buyer’s initial keyword searches and the designs they ultimately chose. Use the information to get a deeper understanding of the buyer journey, and to develop strategies for future designs!

Disclosure: Featured brand names have been altered to protect the privacy of our buyers.

See what we found! ⤵️

Buyer 1: Medical

Here’s What The Buyer Provided:

• Brand Name: Alfa Med
  • Slogan: (empty)
  • Industries: Medical or pharmaceutical, Technology, Medical Biotechnology
  • Keywords: (empty)

Here’s What They Ultimately Selected: 

image.thumb.png.8d24c23193fdd5738f52d9f585adcde4.pngEnd Result By Dmitry_li

Buyer 2: Environmental

• Brand Name: ECO
  • Slogan: All ecological services
  • Industries: Environmental, environmental consulting, nature protection, and biodiversity
  • Keywords: Tree, roots, trees, plants, leaf, leaves

image.png.d05b4dc0bef0407db7f1fb9d4709705e.pngEnd Result By Umuraus

Buyer 3: Craft Sewing Company

• Brand Name: Seams right
  • Slogan: Handmade with love
  • Industries: Arts, crafts & sewing store
  • Keywords: Sewing, thread, fabric

image.thumb.png.b28e5c5f6f4710117b02ab71633c42c7.pngEnd Result By Abdelghniennya

Buyer 4: Spiritual Living

• Brand Name: Tarot Aesthetic
  • Slogan: Tarot, oracle cards & psychic reading
  • Industries: spiritual and healing, health and wellness
  • Keywords: Moon, stars, sun, flowers

image.png.bb0aa21b73a0f2a99cd6e3f63bdc845c.pngEnd Result By yogh18

Buyer 5: Video Services

• Brand Name: Pineapple Sharing
  • Industries: video services
  • Keywords: Pineapple

image.thumb.png.a5ef63dbf3a203e38e6534df3b96eec8.pngEnd Result By gunawanguan

Buyer 6: Mexican Restaurant

• Brand Name: Tacorrito
  • Slogan: Tacos al carbon
  • Industries: Food and beverage, mexican restaurant
  • Keywords: Fire, tacos, grill

image.png.4c92cf20c098dfa7c211c17fa89659ab.pngEnd Result By dmitry_li

Buyer 7: Bargain eCommerce Shop

• Brand Name: Bargain Shop LLC
  • Industries: eCommerce
  • Keywords: (empty)

image.png.322750e7e7b956cbdc5249727de1df5c.pngEnd Result By Cesardoreste

Buyer 8: Construction & Remodeling Services

• Brand Name: House Values & Appreciation
  • Slogan: Development
  • Industries: Construction, Renovation Services
  • Keywords: Buildings

image.png.99b7a90104032da417a7b4ab2468ab5f.pngEnd Result By umuarus

Buyer 9: Real Estate Company

• Brand Name: Mountain Valley Properties
  • Industries: Real estate
  • Keywords: Mountains

image.png.8e0e5b4d232e49eca2ef713d6575d092.pngEnd Result By yogh18

Buyer 10: Yoga & Writing

• Brand Name: YogaType
  • Slogan: Laura M.
  • Industries: Yoga, writing and publishing, books and literature
  • Keywords: Typewriter

image.png.6f0318405319cc910b1c116315cd98c4.pngEnd Results By idrishawke

This is just a taste of the buyer’s journey on Fiverr. The purpose of a logo is to be instantly recognizable, memorable, and representative of the brand's values. When you look at the logos in this forum, do they perfectly fit the buyer’s search terms, or do any of the end results surprise you? Would you like to learn more about the steps buyers take to find the right logo for their industry and brand? 

Share your thoughts in the comments section!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for the information. But for more than a month, my gigs are not in search although all my stats are very good. My promoted gigs option also stopped and for last 6 days it activates for 1 day and then deactivate the next day. I do not understand what is happening. No body has even messaged me for last many days. I asked support and also on forum but i got no response.  Can anybody help me in this. I am a single mom and trying very hard to earn necessities for my child by working here. Please help. 

• Like 5

Thank you for sharing this insightful information with me. It's true that understanding the needs of buyers is crucial in any business, including on Fiverr. Knowing what buyers are searching for and what designs they ultimately choose can certainly help designers like myself to create more effective designs that appeal to a wider audience.

I appreciate that The Logo Maker Team has taken the time to analyze the buyer journey and provide this information to designers on the platform. It's always helpful to have data-driven insights to guide our work.

I will definitely take this information into account when developing my strategies for future designs. Thanks again for sharing, and I look forward to implementing these tips to boost my sales on Fiverr.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, alexfun said:

Thank you so much for the information. But for more than a month, my gigs are not in search although all my stats are very good. My promoted gigs option also stopped and for last 6 days it activates for 1 day and then deactivate the next day. I do not understand what is happening. No body has even messaged me for last many days. I asked support and also on forum but i got no response.  Can anybody help me in this. I am a single mom and trying very hard to earn necessities for my child by working here. Please help. 

Same here.. Like what is happening? I get clicks, I get Impressions, but no sales whatsoever. And this is after like almost 2 years of selling on Fiverr, never has this ever happened to me. This is really strange, there is no simple reason for sales just to fall off so deep all of the sudden. Fiverr team please check this out and bring back the old days🙂 sls.JPG.979be4544fca21de00563b257f1f89e6.JPG

• Like 6

On 5/5/2023 at 4:10 PM, alexfun said:

The logo maker performance is not related to your gigs in any way.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, alexfun said:

Yes i know but you are a Fiverr Staff so i thought you may help me in some way. I was just worried so i asked for some help. I am sorry if you mind it. I did not mean to offend you. 

I recommend reaching out to our customer support for help 🙂

• Like 4

• Logo Maker Team changed the title to From Ideation To Creation: What Do Buyers Want? 🤔 NEW set of posts about What Buyers Search 🆚 What They Buy