Description contains illegal characters

tannejoyce

Question

Hi there, I am new here in fiverr, I want to reach for some help immediately, I cannot proceed to make my first gig. As my description keep saying that it contains illegal characters, had so many modifications and I been tired how to think of it.

• Like 7

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, tannejoyce said:

Hi there, I am new here in fiverr, I want to reach for some help immediately, I cannot proceed to make my first gig. As my description keep saying that it contains illegal characters, had so many modifications and I been tired how to think of it.

Is it that you have used the same word multiple times throughout the description?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, dushan4videoads said:

Is it that you have used the same word multiple times throughout the description?

If that was the issue the message would have been different - it would have said something about too many repeated words(s).

OP you could see this thread:

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, tannejoyce said:

As my description keep saying that it contains illegal characters, had so many modifications and I been tired how to think of it.

I am not sure if this will help, but I put in one of my newer gigs a period at the end of my sentence. (.) Fiverr doesn't want that in your gig description. Make sure you don't have any characters like: / . " *\. As a matter of fact don't put anything in your description except words that contain letters only, no characters.

• Like 3