Not getting buyers

wordpreseditor

12 minutes ago, wordpreseditor said:

How to get more buyers on Fiverr? I completed 3 projects succcessfully. But 2 months away, I have not receive any buyer request yet.

You are not updated about Fiverr so I will encourage you to do some research on Fiverr and its updates first before asking questions.

Answer to your question: Buyer Request is no more on Fiverr so you can get your buyers via only strong portfolio (gig images) and you can enable Get Briefs feature via Gigs page. Also, you cannot find any buyers for yourself. Buyers will find you on their own if they want to avail your services!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I completed 3 projects successfully and earned up-to $300 but I'm not getting buyers right now. I'm an active seller of 24 hours in fiverr and fiverr forum and all gigs are seo friendly and there's impressions are too high like 2.5k, 1.2k etc but not getting orders and buyers. What will I do?

• Like 8

3 hours ago, wordpreseditor said:

I have received a lots of buyers knock. But when I replied them, all of my buyers are like a still, 3 days left, no one replies to me.

If you reply using incorrect English, such as the sentence above, that does not build confidence. Then when someone looks at your profile and sees something completely untrue like this...

image.png.9b3e90e9ce55a2cc543651a9f9debc00.png

It makes them wonder if you would be willing to lie about being proficient in English, what else are you lying about in your offer?  

You can't fake your way to success.

• Like 8
  • Up 3

On 5/1/2023 at 9:55 AM, imakash012 said:

One thing you can do is send a friendly reminder to these prospective purchasers. You could send them a courteous email or text message

That is terrible advice because spamming is against the TOS and could get his account banned and t.exting is clearly against the rules. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1