Gig Promotion Information

eunusk87

Question

I have withdrawn all my revenue today. But my promotion is on. But I have no revenue in my balance. Pfeiffer deducts the promotion amount on the 1st day of every month. At this time, my promotion automatically stops after the 1st of May. How are rules?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 answers to this question

1 hour ago, visualstudios said:

Well, that's a new one.

I don't understand how this word is used in the sentence. Maybe I use google translate. I am very sorry. Please skip it and tell me if you know about my question. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

Fiverr will be pissed that Pfeiffer got there first. Sometimes Pfizer gets there. 

I don't understand how this word is used in the sentence. Maybe I use google translate. I am very sorry. Please skip it and tell me if you know about my question. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Also, I thought Fiverr had already fixed this. You did not work for Fiverr, or Google, or any of the top clients you claim.

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 03.27.50.png

'Pfeiffer' is not a word. it's a mistake! I already say sorry for this mistake. 

• Like 4

Just now, visualstudios said:

Sure. Did you also claim to have worked for Google and Fiverr by mistake?

Yes, 

I work in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). So, for many clients, I do GOOGLE 1st Page. Also, I have Google Adsense to work. 

And I work on Fiverr for 250 clients. 

So, Fiverr accepts Among my clients. It's verified. 

Thank you, 

add.jpg

• Like 3

That does NOT mean Google and Fiverr are your clients. Selling on Fiverr does not mean Fiverr is your client. Working with google Adsense does not mean Google is your client.

Did Fiverr, the company, ever hire you? Did google, the company, ever hire you? I don't think so.

This is from Fiverr's rules on top clients - https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4404324058513.

I suggest you read it carefully.

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 04.29.49.png

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

23 hours ago, visualstudios said:

That does NOT mean Google and Fiverr are your clients. Selling on Fiverr does not mean Fiverr is your client. Working with google Adsense does not mean Google is your client.

Did Fiverr, the company, ever hire you? Did google, the company, ever hire you? I don't think so.

This is from Fiverr's rules on top clients - https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4404324058513.

I suggest you read it carefully.

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 04.29.49.png

Okay, I Removed among clients my profile, 

Thank you,

https://www.fiverr.com/eunusk87

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1