What happens if I get demoted two months consecutively?

kyokito

Question

I lost level 2 because I got a 89% drop response last month, and no matter how many NEW messages I reply immediately for the last weeks I STILL DON'T GO UP. Sometimes I go to 89%, then immediately go back to 88% even THOUGH I'VE REPLIED TO EVERYTHING. I contacted CS about this and they didn't help, so I guess I'm just STUCK like this for at least another month, and since I'm 88% and evaluations are on May 16th I will be demoted to NEW SELLER. Is this even possible or will I just get banned? 

Edited by kyokito
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, kyokito said:

I contacted CS about this and they didn't help, so I guess I'm just STUCK like this for at least another month

If you could show them proof that it's incorrect they might recalculate the profile stats. eg. you could count each message you received in the last days 60 days and the count of how many you replied to within 24 hours, work out what the % should be and if it's wrong show proof if possible to CS (eg. screenshots showing the dates  & times of the replies). Unless there's much too many messages but if it's going to affect you a lot if you get demoted then it might be worth doing the screenshots/proof for CS.

Ideally CS would have an option to more easily see a breakdown of how the response rate is calculated (which messages are being counted as replied to within 24 hours and which aren't and their info so we could more easily see if there's a bug somewhere or confirm that it's correct).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7
  • Up 1