My impressions and clicks decreased sharply

aliserdarozadam

Hi everyone,

There has been a sharp drop in my impressions and clicks for the past 2 months. I was  Level 2 Seller, but unfortunately, my level dropped because of few negative experiences.

I think because of this situation all of my active gigs disappeared to search. I've contacted CS, but they just suggested a few tips for getting my gigs on search. I've tried all tips but I still cannot find my gigs on search.

Do you have any suggestions for that? Are there any sellers who faced a situation like that?

Here is my profile. Please have a look, I will be waiting for your comments.

Thank you in advance.

www.fiverr.com/aliserdarozadam

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

Edited by aliserdarozadam
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

• aliserdarozadam changed the title to My impressions and clicks decreased sharply
23 minutes ago, aliserdarozadam said:

Hi everyone,

There has been a sharp drop in my impressions and clicks for the past 2 months. I was  Level 2 Seller, but unfortunately, my level dropped because of few negative experiences.

I think because of this situation all of my active gigs disappeared to search. I've contacted CS, but they just suggested a few tips for getting my gigs on search. I've tried all tips but I still cannot find my gigs on search.

Do you have any suggestions for that? Are there any sellers who faced a situation like that?

Here is my profile. Please have a look, I will be waiting for your comments.

Thank you in advance.

www.fiverr.com/aliserdarozadam

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

First of all, pausing your gigs won't have an effect – at least not the one you're looking for. It's bad advice. By doing so, you signal to Fiverr that you're inactive on the platform, reducing your visibility and chance of getting new orders that can help you regain momentum.

Fiverr uses something called the buyer satisfaction rate to determine how visible you are on the platform. It's based on your performance and private feedback from clients (only visible to Fiverr). 

You had some negative experiences. That could easily explain what has happened to you. 

Rather than pausing your gigs, consider the following:

• Reflect on those negative experiences. Identify why it happened and come up with solutions to avoid it in the future (more on that later). 
  • Try to exceed expectations for any repeat or new buyers that come along, by delivering exceptional work, added value, over-deliver and keep them updated along the way.  It increases your chances of improving your buyer satisfaction rate. 
  • Use any downtime to refine your offerings, gigs and skills. 

Regarding your gig descriptions, you should be trying to sell your services and use that valuable space to communicate the value your buyer will get by ordering from you, instead of overstuffing it with keywords. Work on refining your marketing skills too, as it can help you be a better salesman (and we are salespeople, not just service providers). 

Likewise, your gig videos could benefit from a professional voice-over and a well-crafted script to showcase what you have to offer, and to show potential buyers that you know what you're doing. 

One of the negative reviews you received recently offers a valuable lesson: managing expectations is crucial. It's absolutely essential that you understand their expectations before you start working on their order. Ask questions, make sure you get good answers, and give your client an outline of your process, requirements and what they can expect from you (and what they can't expect from you).

Being proactive in your approach can help prevent misunderstandings. 

I hope this helps! 

And – before you follow any advice given on this forum, make sure to vet the people giving it! When people who have no success on their own is trying to tell you how to succeed, be very cautious. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, smashradio said:

First of all, pausing your gigs won't have an effect – at least not the one you're looking for. It's bad advice. By doing so, you signal to Fiverr that you're inactive on the platform, reducing your visibility and chance of getting new orders that can help you regain momentum.

Fiverr uses something called the buyer satisfaction rate to determine how visible you are on the platform. It's based on your performance and private feedback from clients (only visible to Fiverr). 

You had some negative experiences. That could easily explain what has happened to you. 

Rather than pausing your gigs, consider the following:

• Reflect on those negative experiences. Identify why it happened and come up with solutions to avoid it in the future (more on that later). 
  • Try to exceed expectations for any repeat or new buyers that come along, by delivering exceptional work, added value, over-deliver and keep them updated along the way.  It increases your chances of improving your buyer satisfaction rate. 
  • Use any downtime to refine your offerings, gigs and skills. 

Regarding your gig descriptions, you should be trying to sell your services and use that valuable space to communicate the value your buyer will get by ordering from you, instead of overstuffing it with keywords. Work on refining your marketing skills too, as it can help you be a better salesman (and we are salespeople, not just service providers). 

Likewise, your gig videos could benefit from a professional voice-over and a well-crafted script to showcase what you have to offer, and to show potential buyers that you know what you're doing. 

One of the negative reviews you received recently offers a valuable lesson: managing expectations is crucial. It's absolutely essential that you understand their expectations before you start working on their order. Ask questions, make sure you get good answers, and give your client an outline of your process, requirements and what they can expect from you (and what they can't expect from you).

Being proactive in your approach can help prevent misunderstandings. 

I hope this helps! 

And – before you follow any advice given on this forum, make sure to vet the people giving it! When people who have no success on their own is trying to tell you how to succeed, be very cautious. 

Thank you very much for your time and detailed comment. I will definitely try to improve my gigs. I want to continue to work on Fiverr and will definitely fight for it.

I just worried about what if my gigs never go back on the search page. 

Thanks again for your advises.

• Like 4

Just now, aliserdarozadam said:

Thank you very much for your time and detailed comment. I will definitely try to improve my gigs. I want to continue to work on Fiverr and will definitely fight for it.

I just worried about what if my gigs never go back on the search page. 

Thanks again for your advises.

I understand that you're worried. That's normal. You have the right attitude and that gets you a long way. It takes hard work and honest effort + a good portion of skills, to make it out of a slump like that, but I've seen people do it. 

I wish you the best of luck! And please, remember to check the seller profiles of the people giving advice on this forum. There are far too many newbies thinking that posting on the forum will somehow make them succeed on Fiverr. Make sure the advice comes from credible people with a track record on Fiverr. Trust me, it can save you from making some huge mistakes, like "not editing your gig", foregoing sleep to constantly refresh the page all night, or pausing your gigs. 🤣

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I understand that you're worried. That's normal. You have the right attitude and that gets you a long way. It takes hard work and honest effort + a good portion of skills, to make it out of a slump like that, but I've seen people do it. 

I wish you the best of luck! And please, remember to check the seller profiles of the people giving advice on this forum. There are far too many newbies thinking that posting on the forum will somehow make them succeed on Fiverr. Make sure the advice comes from credible people with a track record on Fiverr. Trust me, it can save you from making some huge mistakes, like "not editing your gig", foregoing sleep to constantly refresh the page all night, or pausing your gigs. 🤣

What you said was quite enlightening for me. In addition to improving my gigs, I will check the advice more carefully😅

Thank you for your good wishes. I wish the same for you as well.

• Like 4