How do I get my gig rank?

fardusalamin

Hello,

Everyone. I'm a new seller on Fiverr and I'm having some trouble with my gig ranking. I've tried optimizing my gig title, tags, and description, but I'm still not seeing any sales. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to improve my gig ranking and get more visibility.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!❤️

• Like 21

On 5/4/2023 at 4:13 PM, adsexper_rabi said:

1. SEO friendly gig layout with attractive images.
2. Keep at least 5 gigs active, with good keywords.
3. Stay active for at least 10-12 hours especially.
4. If no order, give skill test according to niche,
5. Be active on fiver forums.
6. Try to reply to messages as soon as possible.
7. Do gig marketing creatively to reach the targeted audience.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works. Did you stay online since the creation of your account? If you did, then you will agree that I am right because you still have no sales, although your account was created 15 months ago (January 2022). 

• Like 36
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2023 at 7:58 AM, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works. Did you stay online since the creation of your account? If you did, then you will agree that I am right because you still have no sales, although your account was created 15 months ago (January 2022).

Thank You.❤️ 

• Like 5

To improve your gig's rank on Fiverr, you can follow these tips:

Optimize your gig's title, tags, and description to include relevant keywords that your target audience might use when searching for your services.

Make sure your gig's pricing is competitive and reasonable. You can also consider offering different packages to appeal to a broader range of clients.

keyword Research.

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

I have the same problem too, however, I had many clients some days, but I have lost my viewers these recent months. I think the more you are active, the more buyers come to you. Also response time is important as well. I try to update my portfolio and review the gig so maybe I can fix the gig ranking.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1