First Order 2 Months Ago, After that no knock from potential client

sme_bookkeeping

No one knows. I am active since Nov'22. Till now no brief. And Fiverr doesn't ensure any order, click, impression, brief, etc. Because they promote gig marketing. You generate traffic, click on your gig, and bring orders by yourself. Fiverr will help you if you get good reviews, high-value orders also 5* hidden reviews. Then they will bring you to Fiverr's choice.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, sme_bookkeeping said:

No one knows. I am active since Nov'22. Till now no brief. 

Have you tested the feature with the different prices?

15 minutes ago, sme_bookkeeping said:

And Fiverr doesn't ensure any order, click, impression, brief, etc. 

You mean to say everything should be done by Fiverr for you and you won't do anything i.e. hard work or anything else for yourself??

Start working on your gig images i.e. improve them because they are not good enough to attract buyers..

18 minutes ago, sme_bookkeeping said:

Fiverr doesn't ensure any order, click, impression, brief, etc. Because they promote gig marketing. You generate traffic, click on your gig, and bring orders by yourself. Fiverr will help you if you get good reviews, high-value orders also 5* hidden reviews. Then they will bring you to Fiverr's choice.

For this, you need to work hard and earn all these things on your own. Nothing will be achieved if you don't do anything! 🤦‍♀️

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

I have tested many things as a new seller. Nothing workout. Fiverr suggests sharing on social media, but my target market is not over there.
I have seen most of the seller exchange gig favorites to rank their gig. Let's say she has hardly 200 reviews but 500+ gig favorite exchanges in 3 years.
On the other hand, go to my account and see my gig images. I can challenge anyone. In my service category, I have created a more attract gig image than most of the sellers. But nothing works out.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, sme_bookkeeping said:

I have tested many things as a new seller. Nothing workout. Fiverr suggests sharing on social media, but my target market is not over there.
I have seen most of the seller exchange gig favorites to rank their gig. Let's say she has hardly 200 reviews but 500+ gig favorite exchanges in 3 years.
On the other hand, go to my account and see my gig images. I can challenge anyone. In my service category, I have created a more attract gig image than most of the sellers. But nothing works out.

Gig Favorites are usually sort of bookmarks for buyers. They usually mark the gigs as favorites so that they can come back later to contact the sellers (whose gigs are marked as favorites) so it's not related to orders or gig rank.

About Gig Images: Could you tell me the status on your clicks and impressions then?

Secondly, your competitors are performing better than you so do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche..

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 4

I completed my first order 2 months ago which was 20 days later after opening Fiverr account and gig publishing.

After that I didn't get any response from anyone. 2 knocks around 1.5 months later. But those are not real.
How could I get the order again? Where do I need to marketing my gigs. Don't suggest only social media. Which media and how to market my gigs?

Looking forward to kind cooperation from experienced sellers.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3