Impressions decreasing to zero since 2 weeks!

faiqaali152

Question

I added a video in my gig and now my gig impressions are dropping and are dropping. I made small changes alongwith video my gigs are shown in search results but neither fiverr is showing any impressions nor clicks! 

Unable to see any progress from 2 months! Can't find what is lacking! 

• Like 14
  • Sad 3

6 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, faiqaali152 said:

I added a video in my gig and now my gig impressions are dropping and are dropping. I made small changes alongwith video my gigs are shown in search results but neither fiverr is showing any impressions nor clicks! 

Unable to see any progress from 2 months! Can't find what is lacking! 

You have been on Fiverr since April 2020 and you still have not figured out the issue? 

Checked your profile. It's happening because your gig images are not good enough to attract buyer's attention. So you need to work on gig images, tags and gig descriptions (improve them further if possible).

Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake!
  • Like 15
  • Sad 1

I noticed the following:
Your account was made in April 2020.
You have 0 (zero) reviews, so probably no sales.

Your performance is bad, that is the reality. Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. You are disappearing in the search results due to your weak performance. Improve your sales and performance; you will get visibility in the search results.

Besides that, you are offering “logo design”. There are 197,500 services for logo design on Fiverr. The “logo design” market is over-saturated on Fiverr. 

• Like 18