Worst experience on Fiverr

creative_750

Question

2 months ago, my gig promote option has gone and all of my gigs disappeared from the search list. Yesterday I got the promote option back (also my gigs appearing on the search) and today It's gone again (Also lost all gigs) without any reason. What should I do now??

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 8

7 answers to this question

6 hours ago, creative_750 said:

How can I do this? 

When my promote option being unqualified, All of my gigs are disappear from the search list.

There's million of gigs. Fiverr can't display all.

So need to perform better on existing orders to compete and become searchable again.

If your impressions 0 and no current orders in hand, only option left is buyer briefs.

and don't think its fiverr fault specially if impression are 0.

fiverr works on reviews and statistics.

• Like 5

On 4/29/2023 at 9:58 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

grow organically (by performance)

don't rely on fast food

even those promoted gig's users didn't have good feedback recently

But the problem is, when your account has Promoted gig option, and somehow it goes, your paid and organic ranking also vanishes with that. You can not do anything...

• Like 4

On 5/4/2023 at 1:28 AM, lalitsdmittal said:

But the problem is, when your account has Promoted gig option, and somehow it goes, your paid and organic ranking also vanishes with that. You can not do anything...

That's why Organic ranking is the most important on Fiverr. 
When there are thousands of Gigs, and hundreds of them are doing great. Fiverr shows around 900+ gigs in 20 pages. So those 900 compete based on orders, Average selling, content, and availability, and at the end, they compete on Promoted gigs. 

You have to Pass all the other factors before you go to Promoted gigs competition. 

• Like 2