Customer is asking the files to be sent outside of fiverr before they mark the order as complete

akamichan

Question

Customer is asking the files to be sent outside of fiverr before they mark the order as complete, I don't want to do this but the customer would cancel the order which happened to me before and it affected my profile for 2 months on end. I don't want to deliver the work before the gig is over because they might just cancel anyway and I would be the only person affected by this. Is there a way I can solve this without it hurting my profile? 

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, akamichan said:

Customer is asking the files to be sent outside of fiverr before they mark the order as complete, I don't want to do this but the customer would cancel the order which happened to me before and it affected my profile for 2 months on end. I don't want to deliver the work before the gig is over because they might just cancel anyway and I would be the only person affected by this. Is there a way I can solve this without it hurting my profile? 

better cancel the order and when order is cancel ask to Fiverr CS to remove that from your performance, explaining that client want violate Fiverr's TOS.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 5