How to get Order? Gig Impression is average 30/35.

hroffice71

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

You only have 26 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see (DES) point 1: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, hroffice71 said:

After opening fiver account I was not active for almost 2 years, now I give regular time but gig impressions are not increasing and I am not getting any orders for almost 3 months. What should I do in this situation? Please help me

Optimize your gigs further i.e. improve your gig images, tags and gig descriptions. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I am a graphic designer and have a logo design gig. Impressions were going down after 1 day of opening the gig. After that, I edit the gig again and optimize it for SEO and even share it on social media. Now my impression average is 30/35. What should I do in this situation and what else do I need to do to get the order?

If you want then check out my gig- https://www.fiverr.com/s/D9vbey

• Like 13

3 hours ago, shahzadaseo said:

Make sure your gig title and description are clear, concise, and compelling. Highlight the unique selling points of your service and use relevant keywords to improve visibility in search results.

Best suggestion.

• Like 12

15 hours ago, shahzadaseo said:

Make sure your gig title and description are clear, concise, and compelling. Highlight the unique selling points of your service and use relevant keywords to improve visibility in search results.

A most important suggestion for the post.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, hroffice71 said:

Hello everyone!

I am a graphic designer and recently I've noticed that my logo design gig has started to improve. But now I want to know, how can I market the gig to get orders?

You're already at a pretty good point. The logo design sector is probably one of the most populated on Fiverr. Here's one of many useful posts here on the Fiverr Forum. Check it out.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, mehrosegrafix said:

To effectively market your logo design gig and attract orders, consider these strategies:

1️⃣ Optimize Your Gig: Ensure that your gig title, description, and tags clearly highlight your logo design expertise. Showcase your unique style, design process, and any additional services you offer.

2️⃣ Create a Striking Portfolio: Display a diverse range of your best logo designs in your gig portfolio. Showcasing your talent and creativity will capture the attention of potential buyers.

3️⃣ Offer Specialized Packages: Develop different logo design packages tailored to various customer needs and budgets. Provide clear descriptions of what each package includes and the benefits clients will receive.

4️⃣ Provide Visual Examples: Attach visual examples of your logo designs in the gig gallery. Showcase how your designs can be applied to different contexts such as business cards, websites, or social media.

5️⃣ Leverage Social Media: Utilize platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to showcase your logo design work. Create engaging posts, share client testimonials, and use relevant hashtags to reach potential clients.

6️⃣ Collaborate with Influencers: Partner with influencers or popular bloggers in related niches to promote your logo design services. Offer them a special discount or commission for each referral that leads to an order.

7️⃣ Participate in Design Communities: Engage with design communities, forums, and online groups to showcase your expertise, provide valuable insights, and establish yourself as an authority in logo design. Remember to follow the community guidelines and avoid direct promotion.

8️⃣ Offer Limited-Time Promotions: Create urgency by offering limited-time discounts or promotions for new clients. This can entice potential buyers to take action and place an order sooner.

9️⃣ Provide Exceptional Customer Service: Deliver excellent communication, respond promptly to inquiries, and ensure client satisfaction. Positive reviews and word-of-mouth recommendations can significantly boost your reputation.

🔟 Utilize Fiverr Features: Take advantage of Fiverr's features such as promoting your gig, participating in buyer requests, and joining relevant seller communities. Engage with the platform to increase your visibility and reach.

Remember, consistency, quality, and a strong online presence are key to marketing your logo design gig successfully. Best of luck! 🎨💼 #LogoDesign #FreelanceMarketing #FiverrSuccess

thank you so much for valuable advice

• Like 5

4 hours ago, maxtpf said:

You're already at a pretty good point. The logo design sector is probably one of the most populated on Fiverr. Here's one of many useful posts here on the Fiverr Forum. Check it out.

Thank yo so much for sharing a valuable tips

• Like 6

• 1 month later...