Problem about new project

inamrakhan

Question

I have been working on a project for a client for the past 5 days, which involves writing 10 chapters based on an outline provided by the client. I have successfully completed the first 2 chapters, and the client loved them. However, i have not received any further outlines for the remaining 8 chapters because client is too much busy and he is not responding and there are only 2 days left until the deadline. What should 1 do now?

Edited by inamrakhan
Mistyped
  • Like 2

4 answers to this question

So if each outline is for a chapter rather than an outline for the whole thing and you haven't received all you need then you could go to the resolution centre and create an extension request. And if it's one outline per chapter and 10 are needed for the order then in future make sure buyers gives everything at the start - before you start working on the order.

In future you could reduce the number of words per package (10K words for one order might be too much) or use milestone orders (though they have a minimum price).

• Like 5

The problem statement identifies the current state, the desired future state, and any gaps between the two. A problem statement is an important communication tool that can help ensure everyone working on a project knows what the problem they need to address is and why the project is important.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1