Fiverr Message related issue

tapadarkhairul

Question

6 answers to this question

On 4/28/2023 at 9:01 AM, tapadarkhairul said:

Hi, Guys help me to know why the client's message got delayed. one client message me early morning but I received the message after 5-6 hours. will it affect my response time? Please let me, I will be grateful.

Are you talking about the main Fiverr page? Did you saw the message in the Fiverr inbox?

The inbox response time gets affected by the time you take to respond to a new message. So yes, if you responded 5-6 hours later from the original message it will get counted.

• Like 4
  • Up 5

12 hours ago, maxtpf said:

Are you talking about the main Fiverr page? Did you saw the message in the Fiverr inbox?

The inbox response time gets affected by the time you take to respond to a new message. So yes, if you responded 5-6 hours later from the original message it will get counted.

Are you using Fiverr's app on your android? If so, please update the version. And yes, this response time will be counted which will impact on your profile. So, try to keep logging on your android and respond client's message timely. Even it may happen due to unstable internet connection. In this case, try to keep your Fiverr's app upgraded on your android. You should receive message immediately if everything is ok. Hope this will help.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, muniamun33 said:

Setting auto-reply  is good or bad experts please suggest me

The Auto Reply message does not substitute a direct reply message.
If you don't respond to the buyer within 24 hours from when they sent their message, your Inbox Response Rate will be affected.

Remember to make sure to go back and manually answer your messages as soon as you’re available.
Don’t worry, it will be marked as 
Unread in your Inbox so that you don’t miss the message.

The above is from Fiverr Help, you can read the full article herehttps://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/10092069817617-Set-up-your-Auto-Reply?segment=seller

• Like 6

22 hours ago, muniamun33 said:

Setting auto-reply  is good or bad experts please suggest me

Capture.JPG

In my opinion, set up auto reply is good. Because, you're not available 24 hours online. It'll help you to reply your message back to your client when you're offline. But you should set up an effective message so that client understands your needs for his/her project details. This is not a permanent solution. Try to reply message back as soon as possible within 24 hours. Otherwise, your response rate will impact on your profile.

• Like 2