The phone app does not seem to recognize when order requirements have been viewed.

bethanyvo

This one drives me nuts 😊 The phone app does not seem to recognize when the order requirements have been viewed.

If I’m away from my desktop and I get an order, I’ll look at my phone, check the requirements, respond to the buyer. All is well…but hours later I get a reminder to please check the requirements. (Side question- Does this reminder count against us?)

I've found a work around by going into my phone email and checking the requirements from there again and I don’t get the message. But it would be great not need to do the double step. 

• Like 9
  • Up 2

I’m well😊 Hope you are great too!

I have not opened a ticket- I did send it via the “share feedback” button within the app a month or two ago though.

It may be a complicated technical issue. There are several other issues with messages not being recognized as read within the app and the desktop that have been happening for the last few weeks with many sellers as well so it may be difficult to fix.

• Like 2

Thanks for raising this Bethany!

Phantom notifications and false notifications are pretty annoying. I get this same issue even though I’ve responded to the buyer and reviewed requirements on the app. I also have an issue where I’ve read and responses to messages in desktop but they still show as unread until I go into the app and read them.

I wish the app and desktop would function better as extensions of one another and not as distinct platforms. 

Regards,

Mike Cole (mikecolevocals on Fiverr)

• Like 3