3.5k impressions 51 clicks but only 5 orders.

ayanshaikh7

Actually, I'm still a newbie on Fiverr but I think I can still have a say on issue like this. The fact that you're getting such  numbers of Impressions and clicks indicate you used the right tags (impression) and also have a good gig image and a well convincing title (clicks) respectively. Now getting click but no order shows you have to optimize (rewrite) your gig package as well as your description. I'm sure that's where the problems lies. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 4/27/2023 at 6:50 AM, abdulfatah876 said:

Clicks and impressions doesn't guarantee orders. Although your conversion is great. So don't worry and keep growing. 

Thanks it's really helpful.

On 4/27/2023 at 7:57 AM, axesys said:

How do you have 3.5k impressions? I only have 59 impressions and 9 clicks...

Do you pay for ads? Or share in a lot of communities? 

I have such impressions because my gig is Ranked on First page that's why I'm getting good impressions and clicks and i have never promoted my gig anywhere it is all about how good you research while choosing your Correct tags, writing description, choosing gig image!

On 4/27/2023 at 8:29 AM, anniesmith599 said:

Actually, I'm still a newbie on Fiverr but I think I can still have a say on issue like this. The fact that you're getting such  numbers of Impressions and clicks indicate you used the right tags (impression) and also have a good gig image and a well convincing title (clicks) respectively. Now getting click but no order shows you have to optimize (rewrite) your gig package as well as your description. I'm sure that's where the problems lies. 

Thank you very much it's really helpful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ayanshaikh7 said:

I have such impressions because my gig is Ranked on First page that's why I'm getting good impressions and clicks and i have never promoted my gig anywhere it is all about how good you research while choosing your Correct tags, writing description, choosing gig image!

How do I know which tags  I should use?

• Like 2