Hello there

I am level two seller but my gig was lost rank 6 month ago still my gig is not rank . Really don't know why? I provide always quality service ,response in quick time, delivery on time , no received bad comment etc. So, Anyone can help me for getting back my Fiverr gig rank again and how can I back my Fiverr gig rank again? is same thing happens with anyone and how long time was need recovery from this situation? I am rally frustrated and really don't know how long time later gets gig rank again. Help me please.

Please check my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s/yomYyV

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Dear "SEO Expert", why might you as an "SEO Expert" need help in ranking your gig? 

According to your profile it says " i'm professional Digital marketer and expert advance level. i know how to marketing brand /product and business. In the modern world marketing is very importance to promote business to your targeted area and audience."

So why don't you just do that? 

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1

Well same thing happened to me, i lost my rank as well, i was on front page about 6 month ago but now even i cant find my own gig on search lol.

not a single order from new buyers. facing a really difficult financial situation right now, usually i don't comment posts but i see that you had the same issue as i'm having.

i lost my ranks on last year October, still nothing not a single click / impressions anything. i did updates to my gigs as well. got recently repeated clients reviews as well still no luck.

• Like 3

@seo_itexpert39, the majority of your reviews have got VVRO written all over them.  They are using the same buying patterns. It's painfully obvious. You have also sent different people reports for the same sites and probably one person left an honest review. No prizes for guessing who that was. 

• Like 8

On 4/26/2023 at 11:08 PM, newsmike said:

Dear "SEO Expert", why might you as an "SEO Expert" need help in ranking your gig? 

According to your profile it says " i'm professional Digital marketer and expert advance level. i know how to marketing brand /product and business. In the modern world marketing is very importance to promote business to your targeted area and audience."

So why don't you just do that? 

While this is a genuine question, it might as well sound rude especially when someone is looking for help. He needs  to know why because maybe he understands the issue is beyond his control as a SEO expert.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, vannievans said:

it might as well sound rude especially when someone is looking for help.

No, a genuine SEO expert would know how to help himself. We reply this way to people who fake their credentials in order to scam people out of their money by offering services that they pretend to know. Just look at his profile, where he claims to be "fluent in English, which is yet another glaring untrue statement. Fraud is rude, and you acting as an apologist for fraudsters is naïve and not helpful. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Up 2