my gigs are not showing in search results

talha_farooq1

Question

Hey! I'm Talha a graphic designer level 2 seller on fiverr, its been 2 months my gigs stopped showing in search results, all gigs are old, I'm not sure why it happened but I can guess that maybe promotion gigs feature killed my gigs natural growth even removed from search engines? or negative stars killed my gigs? I can only think these 2 causes because all my stats are 100% and its been 2 months still gigs are dead what should I do?

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

17 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

May be this one. And you might have private bad review from it.

I did not know about private reviews wow well my public reviews are good.. if there are private bad reviews then how to deal with it? will it be solve after 2 months? I'm getting very good public reviews though 5 stars my stats are 100% I'm seeing people here saying that they are facing this problem from more than 2 months.. what should we do? 

Screenshot (49).png

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, talha_farooq1 said:

I did not know about private reviews wow well my public reviews are good.. if there are private bad reviews then how to deal with it? will it be solve after 2 months? I'm getting very good public reviews though 5 stars my stats are 100% I'm seeing people here saying that they are facing this problem from more than 2 months.. what should we do? 

from my experience: Fiverr can remove you from search results even if you haven't received negative private reviews. My advice:  when this happens, promote your services with advertising, for example with twitter ads.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, venonusa said:

from my experience: Fiverr can remove you from search results even if you haven't received negative private reviews. My advice:  when this happens, promote your services with advertising, for example with twitter ads.

And how long it takes for the gigs to get back using this method?

• Like 10
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, nadjibironciblo1 said:

And how long it takes for the gigs to get back using this method?

Services don't return, but this will help you get new orders! From what I could see even when performance is 100% Fiverr has removed us from search results,  honestly I have no idea how Fiverr algorithm works.

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, venonusa said:

Services don't return, but this will help you get new orders! From what I could see even when performance is 100% Fiverr has removed us from search results,  honestly I have no idea how Fiverr algorithm works.

It's really true same problem I faced already, Everything is okay but when I checked my gigs its showed me that I am out of office......

How funny algorithm😪

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, lawyer11___ said:

The gigs may not be showing because it's either they aren't active or maybe the keywords and tags are not really relevant for the gig. You might want to check those things out.

Naaa... when the service is removed from the search results you can't do anything, changing the tag, description, image will not bring your gig back into the search results. This has already happened to us. What you can do is start promote your gigs with advertising. ( example with twitter ads )

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, talha_farooq1 said:

are you still working on fiverr with old buyers?

Obviously, I am struggling with old buyers & trying to promote via social media so that I get buyers from there as well.

It's difficult to understand whether the gigs will come back or not as I am facing this disappearing since more than 3 months but expectations should be positive that gigs will come back, also if you are confident about your legit activities.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, nainaratnani said:

Obviously, I am struggling with old buyers & trying to promote via social media so that I get buyers from there as well.

It's difficult to understand whether the gigs will come back or not as I am facing this disappearing since more than 3 months but expectations should be positive that gigs will come back, also if you are confident about your legit activities.

Try to change the gig's images, they are not meeting the gig image guidelines https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image?context=recommendation&context_referrer=seller_dashboard&source=seller_dashboard_banners

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, nadjibironciblo1 said:

I didn't get you, the images are fine according to me.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, talha_farooq1 said:

Hey! I'm Talha a graphic designer level 2 seller on fiverr, its been 2 months my gigs stopped showing in search results, all gigs are old, I'm not sure why it happened but I can guess that maybe promotion gigs feature killed my gigs natural growth even removed from search engines? or negative stars killed my gigs? I can only think these 2 causes because all my stats are 100% and its been 2 months still gigs are dead what should I do?

It's a really bad situation for any seller on Fiverr. I have some questions for you:

• You say Fiverr has removed your gig from search results, have you received any notification from Fiverr?
  • How are you sure that Fiverr has removed your gig?
  • Without login into a browser, you may have searched with your Fiverr gig title, and keywords and not found the gig.

Note: Actually I also can't find my gig in Fiverr search results, so asking you for correct answers to the above questions.

• Like 2