A beginner: 1 month - 20 orders. Level 1: 3 months - zero orders

tobto19

Just like to ask all of a great Fiverr citizens about such situation. 
I do a logo, nothing special. At the start of 2023 during January I have obtained +20 orders and finished 15 Gigs successfully. Then full silence and in March Fiverr gave me a Level 1. NIce! But since NO orders. 

I guess there is a bug in Fiverr' algorithm. Do we need Level's?   

• Like 6

Guest helensanowo

Hello Tobto!  I'm sorry this situation happened.  Most likely there was a lot of competition or a failure in the algorithm.  Try to make free advertising in other social networks by directing customers to fiverr?  Most likely you need more customers to promote your profile.  Hope everything works out!

23 hours ago, tobto19 said:

Just like to ask all of a great Fiverr citizens about such situation. 
I do a logo, nothing special. At the start of 2023 during January I have obtained +20 orders and finished 15 Gigs successfully. Then full silence and in March Fiverr gave me a Level 1. NIce! But since NO orders. 

I guess there is a bug in Fiverr' algorithm. Do we need Level's?   

It's possible you received one or two bad private reviews (not the public ones that you can see) from those orders. It can totally remove your gig from the search page hence dropping your gig's impressions, etc. That's what's been happening to many sellers since this system is implemented.

• Like 4

Here are some things that can help you get over the slump:

1.) Promote your services outside of Fiverr - You can use Quora and other platforms to showcase that you are an established freelancer.

2.) Offer incentives like discounts - You can offer big discounts like the way I did. There is a lot of competition out there. You just cut the price at the beginning. After you gain momentum, you can increase your prices.

3.) Only deliver great quality work - The reason is, there are private reviews done by clients. A client may give you a 5 star review on your profile but leave a lower star review during the internal feedback.

I hope this helps you.

• Like 3