Rank my gig?

rowson59

14 minutes ago, sme_bookkeeping said:

By generating traffic to your gig and regular order.

You just asked me 1 hour ago how to rank your gig.

Now you are advising another seller on how to rank his gig.

For me, it is very clear that you have absolutely no idea how Fiverr works.

Follow the advice that I gave you: take your time and start studying the forum.

Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 16
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ahmedz502 said:

There are endless factors that help your gigs rank well on search results and as @filipdevaere said you could learn from experienced sellers who have shared their experiences on Fiverr's forum in this section: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/forum/18-improve-my-gig/ Best of luck

Thank you so much. It may work for the new sellers. But I have understand that fiverr's policy is your gig, your business generate traffic and order by yourself first.

• Like 15

11 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

You just asked me 1 hour ago how to rank your gig.

Now you are advising another seller on how to rank his gig.

For me, it is very clear that you have absolutely no idea how Fiverr works.

Follow the advice that I gave you: take your time and start studying the forum.

Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

That are the oldest discussions. Quite Impossible to find those. If you share the title that will be good for us, new sellers

• Like 14

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2023 at 11:57 AM, rowson59 said:

How to rank my gig on first page?

Are you a freelancer on Fiverr seeking to enhance the visibility of your gig and gain more clients? Standing out from the competition and ranking your gig on the first page can significantly increase your chances of success. 

1. you need to update your Title First, you should decide on the title that people search with the most and publish the topic that your topic is about
2. check your gig description and try to input your focus keyword in your description Update your description like you can put something inside your description that people always search on fiber and try to paste the focus keyword you used in your title a few times and remember you can write description only 1200 word you have to remember In writing SEO description you need to give focus keyword in your title once every 100 words and bring more updates at the same time.

• Like 8