The Promoted gig option is enabled but gigs are still deranked

mianusman445

Question

A month ago my promote gig option was enabled but the gigs are still on the last page. Every time I got a gig option promotion my gig was automatically on the first page but this time my gigs are on the last page with an online filter. Fiverr algorithm is getting worse day by day. 😑

Edited by mianusman445
Adding a new words
  • Like 7

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mianusman445 said:

A month ago my promote gig option was enabled but the gigs are still on the last page. Every time I got a gig option promotion my gig was automatically on the first page but this time my gigs are on the last page with an online filter. Fiverr algorithm is getting worse day by day. 😑

based on some internal factors your service can be on the first page or on the last page, sometime your gigs could be removed from the search results....this happened to us....

• Like 5

I think No. of sellers who uses Promoted gigs are increasing on daily basis so competition has been increased. You should focus on other aspects like quality content, quality work and buyer satisfaction along with Promoted gigs.   

• Like 5

For the past 5 months, my gigs have been de-ranked even though I have completed all 40 orders from my previous clients with 5-star ratings with 100% completion rate and no delays, but still my gigs have been de-ranked. I don't know how to get new clients if my gigs are de-ranked. Even I have had a very successful journey on Fiverr but currently, Fiverr is getting worse day by day.

Edited by mianusman445
  • Like 5

Look, Some people won't be happy and show their desperation but Others are happily earning well. So It depends on you which group of people you want to be a part of. Focus on your available chances and bounce back. 
You are missing something if you see 10 people in your category who are regularly doing well.
Finding your mistakes is a real challenge but if you could, Then you will be in Top 10 I.A

Good luck 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mianusman445 said:

For the past 5 months, my gigs have been de-ranked even though I have completed all 40 orders from my previous clients with 5-star ratings with 100% completion rate and no delays, but still my gigs have been de-ranked. I don't know how to get new clients if my gigs are de-ranked. Even I have had a very successful journey on Fiverr but currently, Fiverr is getting worse day by day.

Don't wait that Fiverr put your gigs back in the top search results, start promoting your services with advertising so you can start getting new customers.

• Like 1