My gig status is showing as 'Out of Office'. is this fiverr bug??

• amitguptoctc changed the title to Why Fiverr told me that my profile is Out of Office Mode On?

What is happening all of a sudden, all my Fiverr gigs are displaying out of office but when I check it on the Fiverr search engine am still able to see them. what is the issue?

Anybody having the same issue?

• Like 10

3 hours ago, amitguptoctc said:

Please check and solve my problem

You should say: Please can you help me?   and not "solve my problem"

however, I don't think we can help you, this looks like a bug, so I recommend opening a ticket with Fiverr CS.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, amitguptoctc said:

Today I am running my gig but why Fiverr told me that my profile is in out of office mode but I didn't on Out Of Office Mode Please check and solve my problem

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

If you change your profile headline, then your account goes offline. Manually turn on the status, please.

• Like 5

I am also facing the same issue so I took a screenshot of my availability status and statement from the help and support options and sent it to them. After some time on Fiverr, they are telling me all my gigs are live and appearing on the search results. but the problem is out of the office is still showing don't know why? hope they fix the problem 

• Like 5

"Your out of office” setting is currently turned on, so your Gig does not appear in search results. To return to active status: Go to your Profile page > Turn off the Out of office toggle." Now gig status is showing it!!

Out of office mode is also off showing this issue!!

But as far as I know I have not done anything.  But why is this problem?  See my attached picture.  Please experts tell me the solution to this problem.

Screenshot_2023-04-25-01-57-32-202_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-25-02-24-58-333_com.fiverr.fiverr.jpg

Edited by rp_designstudio
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

• rp_designstudio changed the title to My Gig Status: Looks like "outside of the office." How to fix it?

I have an issue with my fiveer account I just open fiverr account now and I wrote gig into the account, the gig status suppose to be active but it showing out of office and I did not set the account with out of office because the account is new account I just open  ,please help me out

• Like 3

Yes, I am facing the same issue. Also, my Gig is not showing in the search results. 

I contacted the Fiverr help centre and this is the reply I got: 

"I reviewed your Gig and I can see that Out of Office status is not active on your Gig. 

Your Gig impressions are dependent on many different factors, including your seller statistics, performance, and additional internal factors. 

Fiverr does not guarantee impressions, clicks, or views for your Gig. Gigs may also be removed from our search feature due to poor performance indicators. 

Unfortunately, there’s nothing else that can be done at this time."

An AI would do a better job I guess.

Screenshot 2023-04-25 050732.png

• Like 3

I am receiving low views and tried to check my gig status. Then, I noticed that my gig is listed as 'Out of Office'. This is the case for all of my gigs. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 2