About new client issues

saiadulca

Question

11 answers to this question

As you mean try: means there are couple of scenarios:

1. You both are discussing about the reviews: don't discuss or argue with buyer about the review.

2. Buyer is threatening you about review (for getting some advantages). Do not discuss anything about review.

3. You're afraid of getting bad reviews because of your poor work quality or misunderstanding between you and your buyer. Do not discuss anything about review.

If you think you have a fault, then digest the review and focus on future orders.

If you think you're a victim by a monopoly buyer, then simply knock fiverr support team, explain everything, show your proof with a detailed explanations, screenshots. Hopefully fiverr support will remove the review.

However, in any scenario, do not discuss anything about the term review.

• Like 4

According to Fiverr new Cancellation system if someone doesn't provide requirements or place order mistakenly, Then in that case Your completion rate won't be affected after cancellation. 

You have to ask support to adjust it but make sure to ask your buyer to provide details as you never know if he wants to proceed or not.

• Like 4
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, saiadulca said:

If any buyer gives an order without any conversation and does not provide anything to complete tasks how to become safe from this buyer? I'm worried if he cancels the order my ranking will down.  What should I do?

after the order is cancelled you can contact Fiverr CS asking to remove that cancel from your performance

• Like 6