What should i follow to make Gig Image?

faysal_h_aneek

• faysal_h_aneek changed the title to What should i follow to make Gig Image?

You can see how best-selling gigs have designed their gig cover image. Take some inspiration and design your gig image then. Image SEO of gig cover is also needed. Basic graphic design principles needs to be followed too. Best way to judge your gig image is, think you are a buyer who wants to hire someone; imagine what all things they want to know or see to click on your gig image. Not just gig image even your gig title should be click-provoking. All the best. 

• Like 18

• 7 months later...
On 12/24/2023 at 12:39 PM, faysal_h_aneek said:

I have 9K impression in one of my GIG, but i didn't received any click on that. Should i edit that GIG?

I think your gig image is not professional and you are not getting clicks even with so many impressions.

Make your gig image professional and attractive so that buyers are attracted to your gig. 

• Like 26

• 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, faysal_h_aneek said:

Can i change my Gig image which is in Ranking? If i can change then it will effect my Gig performance?

Yes, you can change it. If your new gig image is an improvement over the old one, it could positively impact your performance. If it's worse, it might negatively affect you, much like any other marketing effort. If you decide to change your gig image, I recommend doing so with a clear and thoughtful purpose, not just on a whim.

• Like 6