I Wish There Were Good Ways To Suggest Improvements and Report Bugs for the Desktop Site

When you see and report bugs, first of all, you get put through the third degree. They assume out of the gate that you are wrong or just misunderstanding how things work. They ask for screenshots and video captures, and hand out fixes you already tried before contacting them. Yet half the time the problem just falls into an abyss and never gets addressed. It would seem like a Top Sellers process for identifying these issues (maybe starting with an upvoting process) might be more effective vetting, and then that the issues that get past that process could actually be embraced and addressed by someone within the company without all the extra hassles. There are always issues arising, and I've largely given up reporting them because I'm just weary of having to report it multiple times, not being taken seriously at all, or ending up with even worse related issues when they went in but couldn't figure out how to solve it. It seems to me that EVERYONE should want the site to be the best that it can be, and it should be viewed as a mutual effort and responsibility between the Sellers and the Company. To be clear, I have had some successful experiences in getting issues resolved. But others that took reporting 3-4 times before there was actually follow-through. I don't know why this would happen. But I believe the Company could set up a process to do better going forward. I think we all want the same thing.

- Chuck

• Like 2
  • Up 3

Agreed!

I don’t know how long I’ve been asking Fiverr for a download all button in the main Gig window, but it’s been years. Sometimes clients will send me 30+ files, and I’ll have to click on every single one in order to download them. There are download all buttons in the normal chat window, so why not in the gig upload window eh?

Max

• Like 3

@provotalent & @maketrack51 - thanks for sharing this info and details with us here. As you probably noticed, I've sent you a DM via the inbox, in order to further discuss with you about this topics. Please let me know if you'll be able to participate in the future online discussion. Also, I’ve forwarded this to the relevant Product team for further checks. 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 11:23 AM, maketrack51 said:

Agreed!

I don’t know how long I’ve been asking Fiverr for a download all button in the main Gig window, but it’s been years. Sometimes clients will send me 30+ files, and I’ll have to click on every single one in order to download them. There are download all buttons in the normal chat window, so why not in the gig upload window eh?

Max

Yes that would be a great thing to have, but a "download all" button is there sometimes, sometimes not. It would be much easier to do one click and not 40+ to start the working process.