Using Fiverr app on 2 smart phones and 2 laptops

rafayat_rakib

Question

Hey Guys! 

First post, now I would love to solve this long pending question that I am having for a while. Just to double check (might be a silly query but would love to get a solid clarification) 

1. Is it ok to use the fiverr app in 2 smartphones? 

2. Also I have office workstation and a laptop at home. As I never log out, can I use from both the PCs too? 

As we don't want to keep the buyers waiting and to manage the time difference maybe my team can handle the queries at night time and me through out the day. 

• Like 17
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 answers to this question

Hey Guys! 

First post, now I would love to solve this long pending question that I am having for a while. Just to double check (might be a silly query but would love to get a solid clarification) 

2. Also I have office workstation and a laptop at home. As I never log out, can I use from both the PCs too? 

As we don't want to keep the buyers waiting and to manage the time difference maybe my team can handle the queries at night time and me through out the day. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, rafayat_rakib said:

Hey Guys! 

Yes absolutely very silly questions but to answer it you can use your fiverr account with as many devices as you any . 

I have my account logged in on three different mobile phones

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

You can sign in to your account on many devices like computers, laptops, and phones. Also, you can be active at the same time on both your phone, desktop, and laptop.

I have done this many times and don't get any warning yet. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1