I am new as a seller. Mind giving Tips?

huzaifazahid_

I am new to fiverr. Iv tried my best to optimize my profile. they surely will be some lacking here. So i need you guys to let me know what improvement do you think i can make? The thing is iv been getting impressions but not clicks. Well its still been 2 days since i put up the gigs. but 0 clicks seemed a little suspicious to me. In my opinion i think made the thumbnails good. But maybe others do not think of it as good and are not clicking it. I am also working on making videos for the gigs. I read they increase the chances ver much. so kindly take your time out and give me your feedback

• Like 5

Hey. Can you send you Fiverr gig page, then I can take a better look for you.
My page has only 1 click per 100 views, so it is not that weird if you didn't get any clicks right away.

What you can also do is try put yourself in the shoes of a client and look what page you click when searching. Use that gig page and compare that with your page and look what you are missing.

• Like 3

On 4/25/2023 at 3:20 PM, huzaifazahid_ said:

I am new to fiverr. Iv tried my best to optimize my profile. they surely will be some lacking here. So i need you guys to let me know what improvement do you think i can make? The thing is iv been getting impressions but not clicks. Well its still been 2 days since i put up the gigs. but 0 clicks seemed a little suspicious to me. In my opinion i think made the thumbnails good. But maybe others do not think of it as good and are not clicking it. I am also working on making videos for the gigs. I read they increase the chances ver much. so kindly take your time out and give me your feedback

Read this thread except Buyer Requests as it's no more on Fiverr

P.S. Improve your gig images because they are not good enough to attract buyer's attention. 

It looks that your pages are not findable in the search list, I have search for multiple of your gigs by using your title and category, but you are never on the search list. Maybe you should contact fiverr support for this. I can see your pages and now you probably have some clicks as I and maybe others has seen your link in here, but I am not able to find your page.

Another thing. Videos are a very powerfull tool to convince people. I think you are using the opportunity wrong. It does show what you are doing, which they already know by seeing the title of your page. I think a good video also contains what you have done. And if you have done no work yet, try to make a few examples. This also works in your case for screenshots. 

Also use bullet points in your texts, a story is nice, but people like to read bullet points.

Also, youa re in very active categories, try to make your title, page, pricing unique in comparison of others, maybe even lower your price if you still won't get orders after the search thing is solved. I personally have invested a lot of time in small cheap tasks before I became successfull on Fiverr.

I hope this helps.

Ok so i am new to fiverr. But not getting any orders or clicks yet. So i think i have to update my gigs more better. The first thing is the video and thumbnail of the GIG. The ones on my GIG took lot of work to make. But someone told me that they are not interesting enough for the buyer to click. I want you to review them if possible. I know if you say they arnt good enough ill be quite disappointed. But ill work on something better.

Heres my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/huzaifazahid_

• Like 4

2 hours ago, huzaifazahid_ said:

Ok so i am new to fiverr. But not getting any orders or clicks yet. So i think i have to update my gigs more better.

Hi @huzaifazahid_, how are your impressions looking right now? Are they growing, decreasing, or remaining stagnant?

But someone told me that they are not interesting enough for the buyer to click.

I know if you say they arnt good enough ill be quite disappointed.

It really doesn't matter what we say because we aren't your buyers. Instead, pay attention to those clicks. If you aren't getting any clicks, it means that buyers aren't attracted to your gig card, and so they are moving on to work with other sellers. Your clicks will tell you a lot about the level of buyer interest in your gigs. Try to find unique ways to stand out, such as adding a title slide on your gig card with your own face, so that it's unique from other sellers offering the same service. Try to use the videos to pull out the unique selling points that make you different from others. 

I would also include more work samples because that is what will give you credibility to your buyers. Include examples for all of your gigs and utilize your entire gallery to do so. You get three pictures, 1 video, and 2 PDFs to do that. It's a lot of work, but anything you can do to assure your buyers that you have the skill to do their project, the better. When I was new and without many reviews, my work samples are what motivated buyers to reach out to me in my inbox. As a buyer, I wouldn't buy from any seller unless I saw their work samples and they were a perfect match for the projects that I have in mind.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, huzaifazahid_ said:

Ok so i am new to fiverr. But not getting any orders or clicks yet. So i think i have to update my gigs more better. The first thing is the video and thumbnail of the GIG. The ones on my GIG took lot of work to make. But someone told me that they are not interesting enough for the buyer to click. I want you to review them if possible. I know if you say they arnt good enough ill be quite disappointed. But ill work on something better.

Heres my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/huzaifazahid_

@vickieitogave you some good advice, the only thing I can add is that you should learn how things work here and follow the rules. For example, you posted this request for help in the wrong category, which is a violation of forum rules. This is where you are supposed to post "tips for sellers" hence the name "tips for sellers."   

• Like 4
  • Up 2