GIG HAS BEEN DENIED, FOR VIOLATING 3RD PARTY SERVICES,

thebotss

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this community platform but have been working on Fiverr for a year now. I provide services regarding Chatbots and Python scripting.

Recently my gigs have been denied all for the same reason, "VIOLATING 3RD PARTY SERVICES". lastly, the gig which was denied was my first gig and was the best performing of all. After contacting support and asking why this has been happening they have responded with:

image.png.fa78a1048b39f35e1e0057a2674e412a.png

Now, I have read Facebook TOS, and have found nothing specific that we are violating, Here's the text of my gig:

=============================

I will create a chatbot for Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, Line, Twitter, telegram and also for your website.

Hi, Welcome to my Gig!

I'm a professional bot developer running an Agency, with years of experience developing platform-based and custom chatbots for all social media platforms. The platforms we have covered are:

• ManyChat
  • Chatfuel
  • DialogFlow
  • ChatGPT
  • Rasa
  • Tidio
  • BotStar
  • Uchat
  • IBM Watson

65% of Facebook consumers feel that having chatbots in customer service is the way of the future.

Automated bots are the best tools to help you efficiently manage customer engagement on the business page. They will not only increase the traffic on your website but can also boost your sales.

A few but not limited Niches we have covered are:

• Lead Generation Chatbot
  • E-Commerce Chatbot
  • Real State Bot
  • Restaurants & Food Ordering Chatbot
  • Online Shopping Cart Chatbot
  • Customer services Chatbot
  • Appointment Booking or call Booking Chatbot
  • Voice bots

Why choose me?

• Fair prices
  • Quick delivery
  • Certified & Experienced developer

If you want a different type of Chatbot message me and we will discuss the details

============================

Here's the gig image:

image.thumb.png.60678da7799fb9ce8c085a054f8a5626.png

Now, the question is, how can I contact Facebook support specifically for this, or what should I avoid in future so my gigs are not denied

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, thebotss said:

I have read Facebook TOS, and have found nothing specific that we are violating

I found this in FaceBook's T&C:

You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Facebook, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.

5 hours ago, thebotss said:

Lead Generation Chatbot

^ Aren't 'leads' basically contact info? (This is outside my skill base, so I honestly don't know.)

If not that, then maybe it's this section here?

4 hours ago, thebotss said:

They will not only increase the traffic on your website but can also boost your sales.

You use the word 'will', which is a loose promise, and something that can't be guaranteed. 

As for reaching out to FaceBook, I don't know how to go about that either. All I can offer at this point is a 'good luck'.

11 hours ago, thebotss said:

how can I contact Facebook support specifically for this

On the link you gave above, on the top right of that page there's a "support" option and at the bottom of that support menu there's a "developer support" option.

Edited by uk1000

what should I avoid in future so my gigs are not denied

It's best to contact Facebook and ask them about it.

can I contact Facebook support specifically for this

I don't know how to contact them about this specific issue, but here's a bunch of methods how to contact them about various stuff, so check what would be the closest to your problem (or just try to get in contact with someone, then ask them whom to contact specifically); the link isn't to my blog or website or anything, it's just what I found after typing "how to contact facebook" in Google search: https://localiq.com/blog/how-to-contact-facebook-support/

• Up 1
  • Thanks 1