Do Clicks and Impressions add anything to my Gig's SEO?

visualdreamwave

Question

The question is if you get clicks and impressions on your gig even if you don't recieve orders, will it do anything to improve your Gig's SEO rank or it will be just a statistic for you to keep track of how your gig is doing?
New Seller here by the way. Really excited to join Fiverr.

• Like 8

4 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, visualdreamwave said:

The question is if you get clicks and impressions on your gig even if you don't recieve orders, will it do anything to improve your Gig's SEO rank or it will be just a statistic for you to keep track of how your gig is doing?

if you get impressions and clicks but no orders that's not a good sign... and I think Fiverr's algorithm thinks your service isn't convincing enough, so it might even penalize you. ( this is my thought )

• Like 6
  • Up 2

Getting 

On 4/24/2023 at 10:31 PM, visualdreamwave said:

Getting clicks and impressions is a good sign, but without getting order your gigs cannot get clicks and impressions for long time, organic clicks and impressions can help you to get orders but if you not getting order so check your pricing, what you are offering and make things clear for buyers, 

• Like 3

I managed to get very good profile ranking on Fiverr using some tips. 

• Fiverr title SEO optimize
  • Fiverr description SEO optimize
  • keyword best research 
  • Fiverr FAQ must be used 
  • Eyecatching banner image use 
  • banner video use 
  • include portfolio 
  • Trying to satisfy the buyer through the  work
  • Reply Fast Clients SMS
  • Like 2