How to rank my gig on first page?

mdburhanuddi461

Question

20 answers to this question

There are many things you need to optimize first to rank your gig on the first page, 

1. Your gig must have a well-researched title with keywords but make sure it's not too long
  2. Your gig must have good tags and descriptions.

I also suggest you research your competitors as well, see what's working for them and implement them into your gig.

But keep in mind that Fiverr uses a complex algorithm to rank the gigs, and no seller knows how it works. The most we can understand about this is that the ranking is based on gig performance.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

But, I also find that SEO doesn't do much to rank GIG.

Indeed. Fiverr is not Google. 
I am still convinced that good performance is the main key here for getting a good ranking.  
Fiverr will not put sellers with low performance high in the search results. Why should they do that? It would hurt their business.

• Like 10

Its impossible to place all the gigs on the first page..so its all about gig performance and how your gig is made.

Although if you want to place your gig on first or second page then fiverr offers Gig promotion option for selected sellers so check out fo that and if that option is available for your gig then you can promote your gig by paying fiverr very minimal amount.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

I am still convinced that good performance is the main key here for getting a good ranking.  
Fiverr will not put sellers with low performance high in the search results. Why should they do that? It would hurt their business.

How do fiverr understand your performance? specially if you are a new seller?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

I respect your thought.
If I am not staying active. Don't places my gig on the first page of the search result. Then how could I get the order? I completed my 1st order after that no response from real clients. Can you please tell me what's the procedure?
How could I initiate gig marketing?

Looking forward to your kind cooperation.

Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sme_bookkeeping said:

I respect your thought.
If I am not staying active. Don't places my gig on the first page of the search result. Then how could I get the order? I completed my 1st order after that no response from real clients. Can you please tell me what's the procedure?
How could I initiate gig marketing?

Looking forward to your kind cooperation.

Thanks.

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum.

Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum.

Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

hi,

this is my gig could you please check it is correct because i am not getting any order since i made it....

https://www.fiverr.com/saddamh3522/customized-packaging-design-that-fits-your-product-perfectly

thanks.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, sme_bookkeeping said:

Then please suggest some sources where have clearly written how to get the order and rank the gig? Only low competition keywords won't rank the gig.
it's a humble request to you.

• Like 7