Get Brief Rejection problem

aatifall220

Question

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, aatifall220 said:

Whenever I Fill in get brief for the post, fiver sends me a rejections notification 

Are you a buyer trying to post a brief so you can hire a seller to do something for you?

Or are you a seller looking for work and creating briefs that ask people to hire you?

• Like 8

On 4/25/2023 at 2:10 PM, catwriter said:

Are you a buyer trying to post a brief so you can hire a seller to do something for you?

Or are you a seller looking for work and creating briefs that ask people to hire you?

yes I am a seller and I trying to create a brief asking people to hire but when ever post brief fiverr rejects

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aatifall220 said:

yes I am a seller and I trying to create a brief asking people to hire but when ever post brief fiverr rejects

And Fiverr will ban you if you keep doing it. You're just spamming, and you won't get work that way. Those briefs that you're trying to create go to sellers, not to buyers. And those sellers are looking for work themselves, they're not going to hire you. They will report you for wasting their time. Imagine that: they get a notification that they have received a brief, an opportunity to get work...and it turns out it's just some spammer who doesn't know what that feature is for.

Briefs are not for sellers to create. They're for buyers to post what they need done. Relevant sellers then receive those briefs, and can send their offer to the buyer.

• Like 2
  • Up 3

21 minutes ago, catwriter said:

And Fiverr will ban you if you keep doing it. You're just spamming, and you won't get work that way. Those briefs that you're trying to create go to sellers, not to buyers. And those sellers are looking for work themselves, they're not going to hire you. They will report you for wasting their time. Imagine that: they get a notification that they have received a brief, an opportunity to get work...and it turns out it's just some spammer who doesn't know what that feature is for.

Briefs are not for sellers to create. They're for buyers to post what they need done. Relevant sellers then receive those briefs, and can send their offer to the buyer.

now I got it, as I am a new seller what should do to get an order kindly guide me I really confused

• Like 1

12 hours ago, aatifall220 said:

what should do to get an order

Have gigs that are so great (and that offer something that people need) that buyers choose to hire you instead of hiring someone else. Having gigs that are not full of spelling and grammar mistakes helps, especially if you claim to be fluent in English (otherwise it looks as if you're either sloppy, or dishonest about your level of English).

Fiverr offers you plenty of resources. There's the free course that might help you: https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

And there's the whole Help section filled with useful articles, all free to read: https://www.fiverr.com/support/seller

Watch the course, read the articles, learn...

• Like 1
  • Up 1