New solar

2 minutes ago, newsmike said:

can claim fluency while they look the other way

Aside from my inbox, I might have to stay away from the general forum for a few days, perhaps pop in to scan for funny and useful responses from you guys. The dishonesty and laziness are grating on me. It's upsetting. 

• Like 14
  • Up 5

Here is the new English test

What is the correct way to say "Fiverr" in English?
A) Fiverr
B) Fiber
C) cereal
D) Let me ask chatgpt

What is the correct way to say "thank you" in English?
A) tip
B) order me now
C) thank you
D) Bye

What is the correct way to say "I don't understand" in English?
A)  No England speaking
B) I understand
C) please order me
D) I don't understand

Choose the sentence or sentences that use a comma correctly. Choose all correct answers

A) To be successful on Fiverr you need to speak English and offer quality services.
B) To be successful on Fiverr you need to speak English, and offer quality services.
C) To be successful on Fiverr you need to use Chatgpt and, offer quality services.
D) To be successful on Fiverr you need to message as many other sellers as possible to give you their orders.

Which of the following sentences uses a gerund phrase correctly?

a) "I like reading books in my free time."
b) "unlimited revisions are my favorite activity."
c) "why does no one knock me."
d) "How do I rank my gigs fast."

• Like 19

6 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

This one is wrong:

D) To be successful on Fiverr you need to message as many other sellers as possible to give you their orders.

Should be 

D) To be successful on Fiverr you need to MASSAGE as many other sellers as possible to give you their orders.

Please don't give them ideas. Please. "Sir, I massage you, but you give me no order"  No happy ending there. Sorry.

• Like 8
  • Haha 6

On 4/24/2023 at 5:31 PM, leannelrivers said:

Aside from my inbox, I might have to stay away from the general forum for a few days, perhaps pop in to scan for funny and useful responses from you guys. The dishonesty and laziness are grating on me. It's upsetting. 

I'm the same as you Leanne.  I'm starting to step back from the forum for a while, as it's really starting to wind me up seeing this.

It's getting bl**dy ridiculous!  This use to be funny when I first saw it. Now I just feel embarrassed for the platform that unknowing sellers will come across these guys! Especially when a lot of us are working so hard to get through this current slump in business. 

The small number of good people on here are fighting a loosing battle against a swarm of freelancers that are actively trying to scam the system. 

Come on Fiverr! for the sake of every hard working, honest freelancer, please sort this out!

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 6