I Uploaded my gig video few hours ago, and it did not pass. Received an email mentioning - "This contains a potential violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service"

prathibalakshmi

Question

Hello everyone, I updated a new video to my gig. And after of hours, received an email mentioning - "This contains a potential violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service". I have attached the video. Could someone help me with understanding on, what is to be removed from the video in order to pass the review? Thank you!

Edited by prathibalakshmi
  • Like 7

3 answers to this question

It could be the AI voice you've used, it could be because you - or the AI voiceover - says that you are soon to be a top rated seller. There's no guarantee that you will receive the TRS even when you meet the basic requirements. The word "reviews" also comes up, maybe this flagged something. I don't know if the videos are manually or automatically assessed for violations. You could fix those things and see if that makes a difference. 

Edited by leannelrivers
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

I was in a similar situation a few years back and contacted support regarding this issue and here's what they replied.

Hi there,

I took a look at your issue and here is what I found. The quality of the computerized narration in the video was not up to the standard expected for a Fiverr Gig video. You may narrate the video yourself, or have it done by a professional. We recommend the narration be made by a real person, and use software to enhance the quality.

And here's a point I found on the Fiverr support page 

We recommend that you use your own voice instead of using a computerized narration
If you do want to use a computerized narration, make sure it's high quality and as close to your original voice

For more information regarding this issue, I suggest you read this article

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Also in the link given above about adding a gig video it says:

Don't use a Fiverr seller badge, rating stars, or any other Gig details
Seller metrics are not permanent and may change on a monthly basis.

But you show quite a long animation of 5 stars as well as showing your Fiverr profile, level badge and average rating in the in the gig video.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4