Need help with Delivery Time and Sessions

luiscc90

Question

Hi Everyone! 

I'm new with the app and just begin with creating the items and the services, but i have a question that havent resolved with the information that the page has. 

There are two concepts that are closely related, delivery time and sessions. If the service that im offering has 1 day as delivery time and i can offer 3 sessions, does the sessions has to be the same day? Or can i give them in different days but the waiting time for the item to be ready is one day?

Sorry if the text isnt fully comprehensible, english isnt my main language 🙂

Thanks y'all! 

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, luiscc90 said:

If the service that im offering has 1 day as delivery time and i can offer 3 sessions, does the sessions has to be the same day?

Fiverr Terms of Service:

The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

And:

Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Gigs. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Seller's status.

Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered.

• Like 2