My All gigs (7 gigs) are not in search results since 3 months, any suggestions?

nainaratnani

Question

Hi,

I am level 2 seller & my whole account as all gigs (7 gigs) are not in search results since 3 months. I have contacted support many times & they say there is nothing that can be done currently.

Has this happened with anyone else & gigs have come back in search after two or three months?

Any suggestions?

• Like 32
  • Sad 13

21 minutes ago, nainaratnani said:

Oh, but is the the exposure possible again or not? because few sellers are claiming there gigs came back & few are claiming they got the exposure then again out of search

Here what happened to us: exposure removed for 3 monthsthen return and leaving after 20 days, then return and leaving after 1 day

• Like 12

16 hours ago, venonusa said:

Here what happened to us: exposure removed for 3 monthsthen return and leaving after 20 days, then return and leaving after 1 day

Can this gigs removal be due to cookies & cache? What are your suggestions 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, nainaratnani said:

Can this gigs removal be due to cookies & cache? What are your suggestions 

totally not.

I'm trying to understand, but it's very difficult to understand how the algorithm works, the solution is to promote your gigs with advertising when your gigs are removed from search results, so that you could get new orders

• Like 12

4 hours ago, nainaratnani said:

Doing this but they are not in search

Yep....because that's not the reason... If your gigs were in the search results before and now are no longer in the search results, the reason is not your gig but maybe your performance or right now Fiverr has new sellers to give exposure and so your services have been removed from search results .

• Like 10

I think my situation is different and maybe should be in separate thread, but I still will contribute here.  Let me start with my views have jumped on one particular gig from an average of about 175 to over 400 the last few days. But, no new orders created in about 10 days. I completed 2 within a 24 hour period.  One left feedback, the other sent me a nice message but did not leave feedback.  I turned on my auto reply one time, then turned it off.  I do not think I have had a new inquiry in 5 days.  The inquiries are the strange thing and I wondered if it had something to do with getting messages and not converting, or the increase in traffic without a conversion.  I have 10 completed orders and no level yet. I also have a larger pending $ relative to $ available.  

• Like 8

13 hours ago, venonusa said:

Yep....because that's not the reason... If your gigs were in the search results before and now are no longer in the search results, the reason is not your gig but maybe your performance or right now Fiverr has new sellers to give exposure and so your services have been removed from search results .

But the question is, whether the gigs will come back? like it's about to happen four months to me & after two months there was exposure for 3 to 4 days then again out of search. It's like within four months there was exposure for only 3 to 4 days

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, minordetails said:

I think my situation is different and maybe should be in separate thread, but I still will contribute here.  Let me start with my views have jumped on one particular gig from an average of about 175 to over 400 the last few days. But, no new orders created in about 10 days. I completed 2 within a 24 hour period.  One left feedback, the other sent me a nice message but did not leave feedback.  I turned on my auto reply one time, then turned it off.  I do not think I have had a new inquiry in 5 days.  The inquiries are the strange thing and I wondered if it had something to do with getting messages and not converting, or the increase in traffic without a conversion.  I have 10 completed orders and no level yet. I also have a larger pending $ relative to $ available.  

If you are receiving impressions ( like you said 400 ) and you are not receiving orders, one reason can be your image ( an image that doesn't convince people to click ) , if you're getting a few clicks, the reason you're not getting orders may be that description isn't convincing people to buy your gig. 

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, nainaratnani said:

But the question is, whether the gigs will come back? like it's about to happen four months to me & after two months there was exposure for 3 to 4 days then again out of search. It's like within four months there was exposure for only 3 to 4 days

Good question 🤷🏻‍♂️ They may come back or they may not come back, Fiverr does not guarantee that your gigs will appear in the search results, what I recommend is to promote your gigs with some ads.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, venonusa said:

If you are receiving impressions ( like you said 400 ) and you are not receiving orders, one reason can be your image ( an image that doesn't convince people to click ) , if you're getting a few clicks, the reason you're not getting orders may be that description isn't convincing people to buy your gig. 

I was getting orders.  Yes, I have two gigs that do not have a good image.  I am going by the overall pattern change.  I was getting messages from a new person every single day for about two weeks.  I believe I was on page one, top row at that point.  Now, I believe I am on page one 2nd row.  The clicks pattern has not changed.  The traffic increase is almost as if there is a bot involved.  If, by chance, clicks divided by views is part of the algorithm, that could be affecting me in some way, but there is nothing in the alogrithm that would change whether someone messages me.  No changes have been made to my pricing.  I did change the delivery date for the 2nd and third package by one additional day.

• Like 8

If you allow me, I think it's not so much because of the configuration of the gigs, but because they commented on something modified on the platform and they should detect it and fix it YES or YES, I sent an email to support asking them to fix this problem and not to answer us As always, "Fiverr does not guarantee sales", I think that a company as big as Fiverr should not answer that, but to find out what the problem is because if there are already many of us complaining about this, it is because something bad is happening. I think that we send emails asking for a DEFINITIVE solution. 

Edited by giorgiohdez
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

My gigs came back in search yesterday. Today I received a notification about Promoted Gigs and again gigs have disappeared from search 😞

I am thinking the promotion on fiverr has something to do with it.

17 minutes ago, giorgiohdez said:

If you allow me, I think it's not so much because of the configuration of the gigs, but because they commented on something modified on the platform and they should detect it and fix it YES or YES, I sent an email to support asking them to fix this problem and not to answer us As always, "Fiverr does not guarantee sales", I think that a company as big as Fiverr should not answer that, but to find out what the problem is because if there are already many of us complaining about this, it is because something bad is happening. I think that we send emails asking for a DEFINITIVE solution. 

3 hours ago, nainaratnani said:

I guess the truth is that Fiverr has thousands sellers and can't always offer FREE exposure to all sellers, So the easiest way to offer FREE exposure to almost any seller is to remove some sellers gigs from search results to make room for other sellers.. .

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, sadekmiah30 said:

you got some bad hide reviews from buyers. try make your buyers happy.

To this theory I have to say Yes and No ! even if you only received good hidden reviews Fiverr may decide to remove you from the search results, I say it because it happened on our account.

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, jaitun698 said:

Recreate the gigs by re-SEO-optimizing them

Naaaa.... it is bad idea! If the services were previously in the search results and then they were removed, the reason is not the SEO and recreating a new gig will also disappear.

You have just to wait for fiverr to give you again free traffic and when you don't receive traffic you have to think about how to get people to your gig ( through advertising )

• Like 8

1 hour ago, giorgiohdez said:

Are your gigs also not in search? Since how much time?

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, nainaratnani said:

Are your gigs also not in search? Since how much time?

Just as they commented, January of this year began and my impressions and clicks dropped when last year I had up to 4 or 5 messages from clients per day, and only in March I obtained 4 sales but they were due to offers from Briefs, not due to direct contact from buyers and nothing else. 

Edited by giorgiohdez
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

My gigs came back in search yesterday. Today I received a notification about Promoted Gigs and again gigs have disappeared from search 😞

I am thinking the promotion on fiverr has something to do with it.

After how much time gigs came back?

And again out of search?

• Like 9

"Gigs out of search" has become the part of algorithm because so many are claiming there gigs came back but unfortunately went back out of search.

So, it's part of algorithm & gigs will certainly come back.

Bringing traffic by promoting (via fb or twitter) isn't that much easy, have you experienced/done that?

• Like 8

2 hours ago, nainaratnani said:

"Gigs out of search" has become the part of algorithm because so many are claiming there gigs came back but unfortunately went back out of search.

So, it's part of algorithm & gigs will certainly come back.

Bringing traffic by promoting (via fb or twitter) isn't that much easy, have you experienced/done that?

How do they want us to pay for advertising on social networks if they are absorbing 20% and a platform that in my opinion does not help sellers at all.

• Like 9