My All gigs (7 gigs) are not in search results since 3 months, any suggestions?

nainaratnani

Question

Hi,

I am level 2 seller & my whole account as all gigs (7 gigs) are not in search results since 3 months. I have contacted support many times & they say there is nothing that can be done currently.

Has this happened with anyone else & gigs have come back in search after two or three months?

Any suggestions?

• Like 32
  • Sad 13

5 hours ago, venonusa said:

when the gigs receive little exposure from Fiverr the only solution we have is to promote the services with advertising (for example with facebook ads)

But there is no little exposure since more than 3 months which we are struggling, may be there are some internal problems which they are trying to fix like NO GIG ROTATION after refreshing or very a few which equals to NO even I have checked with many keywords & since 10 to 12 days the gigs are static at their positions.

And it seems like this disturbance has happened after AUTO REPLY feature, whoever have enabled it for even a few time then those gigs have gone out of office which was the recent error acknowledged by FIVERR. And due to that the whole system has been disturbed, may be now they are trying to fix.

• Like 15
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, nainaratnani said:

But there is no little exposure since more than 3 months which we are struggling, may be there are some internal problems which they are trying to fix like NO GIG ROTATION after refreshing or very a few which equals to NO even I have checked with many keywords & since 10 to 12 days the gigs are static at their positions.

And it seems like this disturbance has happened after AUTO REPLY feature, whoever have enabled it for even a few time then those gigs have gone out of office which was the recent error acknowledged by FIVERR. And due to that the whole system has been disturbed, may be now they are trying to fix.

the system could have problems, maybe yes or no, we don't know, the only solution is to promote your services with advertising, so as to survive in these dark moments.

• Like 15

18 hours ago, venonusa said:

the system could have problems, maybe yes or no, we don't know, the only solution is to promote your services with advertising, so as to survive in these dark moments.

You mean putting FIVERR LINK in post & promoting that post via fb or twitter so the traffic reach to Fiverr, right?

• Like 13

On 4/23/2023 at 8:11 PM, nainaratnani said:

Hi,

I am level 2 seller & my whole account as all gigs (7 gigs) are not in search results since 3 months. I have contacted support many times & they say there is nothing that can be done currently.

Has this happened with anyone else & gigs have come back in search after two or three months?

Any suggestions?

You can share your gig on social media platforms. You can even turn on “promoted gig” option if your gigs are eligible. 

• Like 15

fiverr  should be the one to answer us this time, i have been battling with this same issue.

i have done all i could but to no avail..... even when you delete the gig, and create another, same problem..

am fed up on fiverr...

• Like 13
  • Sad 3

11 hours ago, dexplorahub said:

fiverr  should be the one to answer us this time, i have been battling with this same issue.

i have done all i could but to no avail..... even when you delete the gig, and create another, same problem..

am fed up on fiverr...

Since how much time your gigs are not in search results?

• Like 13

8 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

Gigs are not in search for a whole month, haven't gotten a message from a new buyer since. Promotion is also disabled for about 2 months now.

We are stuck since 3 & half months, almost after two months gigs came back for 3-4 days & again then out of search

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

Gigs are not in search for a whole month, haven't gotten a message from a new buyer since. Promotion is also disabled for about 2 months now.

31 minutes ago, nainaratnani said:

We are stuck since 3 & half months, almost after two months gigs came back for 3-4 days & again then out of search

From what the Fiverr shift manager told us, everything is normal, sometimes you may get free exposure from Fiverr and sometimes this exposure is removed, in this case you need to find a way to bring new clients to your gigs.

This also happens with very good performances.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 13

10 hours ago, venonusa said:

From what the Fiverr shift manager told us, everything is normal, sometimes you may get free exposure from Fiverr and sometimes this exposure is removed, in this case you need to find a way to bring new clients to your gigs.

They mean that your gigs can loose their position in search results (for example, move from page 1 to page 3), not completely disappear from all categories (even CS said to me, that there are no violations and "your gigs are searchable").

• Like 12
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, venonusa said:

Oh, but is the the exposure possible again or not? because few sellers are claiming there gigs came back & few are claiming they got the exposure then again out of search

6 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

With so many people facing the same problem, I think there must be a shift in the algorithm. 

It's possible

6 hours ago, jones4k said:

same here

SInce how much time your gigs are not in search if we may know?

21 hours ago, ellen_mcgrath said:

Hi, check if your gig status is "online".

Good luck!

This is certainly not the problem

• Like 13