My All gigs (7 gigs) are not in search results since 3 months, any suggestions?

nainaratnani

Question

Hi,

I am level 2 seller & my whole account as all gigs (7 gigs) are not in search results since 3 months. I have contacted support many times & they say there is nothing that can be done currently.

Has this happened with anyone else & gigs have come back in search after two or three months?

Any suggestions?

• Like 32
  • Sad 13

On 4/23/2023 at 10:41 AM, nainaratnani said:

Hi,

I am level 2 seller & my whole account as all gigs (7 gigs) are not in search results since 3 months. I have contacted support many times & they say there is nothing that can be done currently.

Has this happened with anyone else & gigs have come back in search after two or three months?

Any suggestions?

Fiverr does not guarantee that your gigs will appear in search results or that your gigs will get impressions. Advice: promote your services with advertising, so as to start having new clients, as is possible that Fiverr will no longer give you other free exposure.

.....this is happening to us too 😔

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 22
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Fiverr does not guarantee that your gigs will appear in search results or that your gigs will get impressions. Advice: promote your services with advertising, so as to start having new clients, as is possible that Fiverr will no longer give you other free exposure.

.....this is happening to us too 😔

What could be the reason of not giving free exposure to us when there are many other SELLERS who are performing older than us & getting this exposure even few are less performer than us.

Second, are your gigs in search right now? If not then how much time it's been that gigs(account) are not in search?

• Like 24

6 minutes ago, bokiiii said:

Happened to me too, but now my situation is getting better, here are some tips:

• share your gigs on social media (i did that on instagram)
  • pay gig promotion, if its available for you
  • change your gigs ( add some new keywords which are popular in search tab, focus on description, gig title, gig image, extras)
  • IMPORTANT: After you change your gig, you have to wait about 2 weeks to see how those change will effect your gig, meanwhile, your gig could be deranked but after few weeks, if you made good changes, it will appear higher on page
  • Contact your old buyers and ask them if they need your help again (so you can get positive review from them)

I hope this helps, have a nice day 🙂 

Thanks for the suggestion & I am doing this all.

Also, it's not about one gig but it's about whole account which is not searchable.

And how much time your gigs were not in search?

• Like 21
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, nainaratnani said:

What could be the reason of not giving free exposure to us when there are many other SELLERS who are performing older than us & getting this exposure even few are less performer than us.

at this point I have no idea what is stopping Fiverr from giving us exposure, this is happening even with 5 star performance.

6 minutes ago, nainaratnani said:

Second, are your gigs in search right now? If not then how much time it's been that gigs(account) are not in search?

No, our services don't show up in Fiverr search results.

everything stopped from December until March, then got traffic in March and then stopped again at the end of March.

we are surviving with our old customers....

Fiverr support told us that we should create an advertisement ( example facebook ads ) so as to promote our gigs....

• Like 24
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, venonusa said:

at this point I have no idea what is stopping Fiverr from giving us exposure, this is happening even with 5 star performance.

No, our services don't show up in Fiverr search results.

everything stopped from December until March, then got traffic in March and then stopped again at the end of March.

we are surviving with our old customers....

Fiverr support told us that we should create an advertisement ( example facebook ads ) so as to promote our gigs....

Hi,

You said you got traffic in MARCH, can you please share the dates of MARCH or you can see it from your GIG GRAPH. Were those dates from 25th to 30th? Because there were upsurge in my account as well in these dates.

Thank you

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, nainaratnani said:

Hi,

You said you got traffic in MARCH, can you please share the dates of MARCH or you can see it from your GIG GRAPH. Were those dates from 25th to 30th? Because there were upsurge in my account as well in these dates.

Thank you

from March 10 to March 27 there was an increase and then increase for only one day on March 31, then the desert... 🏜️

what increase did you have from 25 to 30?

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 21
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, venonusa said:

from March 10 to March 27 there was an increase and then increase for only one day on March 31, then the desert... 🏜️

what increase did you have from 25 to 30?

May be the auto reply feature is disturbing to all, I have disabled it today. Please check if it's enabled for you.

Thank you

• Like 20
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, nainaratnani said:

May be the auto reply feature is disturbing to all, I have disabled it today. Please check if it's enabled for you.

Thank you

I don't think it would cause any problems, however my Auto reply is disabled, it was never turned on.

• Like 19
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, venonusa said:

I don't think it would cause any problems, however my Auto reply is disabled, it was never turned on.

Whether you have enabled it or not, even you have not set any auto message but it could be enabled.

Normally, when auto reply is ON then it means Out of Office. If you have checked from INBOX side & it's disabled then fine.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

On 4/23/2023 at 6:41 PM, nainaratnani said:

Hi,

Any suggestions?

Hey,

Suffering with the same issue my gig impressions went down to almost 0 without any valid reason or poor performace, My gig statistics looks as good as it did when it was thriving 

really confused why the algorithm is doing this, I tried contacting support too but they said my gig is searchable on fiverr, But when I search it my self or from a private brower it doesn't appear any of the pages

I am really lost on what to do.

• Like 21
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, venonusa said:

No, it was off

What do you think, if auto reply was enabled then, has it affected the appearance of gigs from search because normally if auto reply is enabled then it means out of office.

And it was enabled mine unfortunately, even I didn't enable it.

Currently there was problem as well like in the status. gigs were out of office & Fiverr was asking to disable it.

Thank you

Edited by nainaratnani
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, vslip_ said:

I tried contacting support too but they said my gig is searchable on fiverr, But when I search it my self or from a private brower it doesn't appear any of the pages

I don't think they told you the truth.... After insisting with Fiverr support, the shift manager said to me that Fiverr does not guarantee that your services are visible in search results and they recommends promoting the services with advertising . ( example with facebook ads )

Also we don't understand why our services don't get impressions from Fiverr, even though our performance is still good.

Fiverr support said that Fiverr is a marketplace and it's up to the seller to find a solution to bring new clients to their gigs.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 18
  • Up 3

11 hours ago, venonusa said:

I don't think they told you the truth.... After insisting with Fiverr support, the shift manager said to me that Fiverr does not guarantee that your services are visible in search results and they recommends promoting the services with advertising . ( example with facebook ads )

Also we don't understand why our services don't get impressions from Fiverr, even though our performance is still good.

Fiverr support said that Fiverr is a marketplace and it's up to the seller to find a solution to bring new clients to their gigs.

I insisted the suppor team to check my gig specifically and let me know if its searchable and they told that it is searchable on their side.

I really don't know if I can do anything to get my gig back up and running

• Like 18

5 hours ago, vslip_ said:

I insisted the suppor team to check my gig specifically and let me know if its searchable and they told that it is searchable on their side.

I really don't know if I can do anything to get my gig back up and running

when the gigs receive little exposure from Fiverr the only solution we have is to promote the services with advertising (for example with facebook ads)

• Like 18