What am I doing Wrong?/When did you become a TRS?

gingerwriter

Ok, I have a bone to pick. I do not want to come across as whiny or rude, but why the heck am I not a TRS already? I have been on Fiverr for 2 years, have sold over 1,100 gigs, have a 5.0 star rating, offer 5 different services, all of my gigs have videos and I am still not a TRS. I have sent a message to CS requesting advice and guidance about how I can become a TRS, but have yet to receive a response. So, I thought why not reach out to the community for advice and input.

I am asking for your opinion on why I am not a TRS (simply by looking at my profile) and perhaps suggestions on how to become one. Also, I would love to hear what other TRS did to send their gigs over the top to receive Top Rated Seller Status.

Thank you so much everyone and I hope I don’t sound too ridiculous!

Hi,

I completely understand your frustration! In all honesty, I don’t think 1,100 gigs over the course of 2 years is enough for TRS. Also, the Fiverr team looks for originality/ unique services. Your gigs are great… but they are not unique. There are many other people with those same offerings. My suggestion to you is to keep what you have, but also come with a new, unique idea for a gig that people will like.

To give you an example from my own past here, I believe I became TRS because I was receiving a lot of orders and because I created a unique, featured gig which was to post videos to Facebook pages. That’s kind of my “signature” gig. I will tell you, however, that I have created a lot of unique but unpopular gigs. I have a gig where I dress like a princess that I thought would be a huge hit, but I’ve only received two orders from it. That’s the beauty of Fiverr. What harm is it to make a new gig?!

So, come up with a unique gig or gig(s) that will be useful to people. It might take a few tries, but I’m sure one of them will catch on.

Good luck!

HI Allie

Thanks for your response. The only thing I might add is the fact that I have sold about 600 of my 1,100 gigs over the past 2 1/2 months. I recently added videos to all of my gigs which increased my impressions leading to more sales. However, I do agree about uniqueness and I planned on adding a couple of gigs to my lineup over the next week. Thanks for the input and advice!

Reply to @gingerwriter: Hello! I don’t think your amount of sales is a problem, so long as you provide everything else. I got the TRS status a few months ago and at the time, I only had 700-800 sales (I think), which was over the course of a year.

However, my average selling price is pretty high ($13 per gig), so it might be a combination of everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived