Adding Custom Services to Custom Offers - A Great Upselling Opportunity for Sellers

Hey everyone!

As a Fiverr seller, I think it would be really helpful if we had the ability to add custom services while sending custom offers to our returning clients. It's a great way to upsell and increase our sales, but currently, the only way to add a custom service is by editing the entire gig, which can be a bit of a hassle.

For instance, I recently recommended a Mailchimp integration to one of my returning clients, but I wasn't able to offer it as an extra service to upsell since it's not part of my current gig package. If we could add custom services to custom offers, it would be much easier to offer additional services to our clients and increase our sales.

Overall, I think this feature would be a great addition to the Fiverr platform. It's a win-win for both sellers and buyers. It would streamline the process and make it easier for us to offer more services to our clients, ultimately increasing our revenue.

What do you guys think? Do you agree that adding custom services to custom offers would be helpful? I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences.

Thanks for reading!

Best regards,
John

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Can't you just create a custom offer that includes everything the customer needs? That's already a custom service....

I think it is not possible to write an extra custom offer while you have an ongoing order. I believe you can add only existing extras  (from your gig) to an ongoing order. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, devlblack said:

I think it is not possible to write an extra custom offer while you have an ongoing order.

You absolutely can do this.  When you click on the "Offer More Extras" at the bottom of the order page, there is a checkbox for "Add Custom Extra." You can write in whatever the buyer agrees to.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, melanielm said:

You absolutely can do this.  When you click on the "Offer More Extras" at the bottom of the order page, there is a checkbox for "Add Custom Extra." You can write in whatever the buyer agrees to.

You're right @melanielm I didnt noticed that. 🤦‍♂️Thank you so much. I guess this topic can be closed, my bad. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1