Gigs are not in search after evaluation

imamiopial

Question

Hello, 

I became a level 2 seller on the last evaluation and after that, all my gigs impressions were lost after searching for them by the exact title names, I can't find on the search results. I also checked all the gig statuses from (Contact us > Selling on Fiverr Gigs > Gig not found when searched)

Now should I wait some more days to check if it shows up in the search, Should I start editing the gigs or contact support?

Thank you!

• Like 17
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

7 answers to this question

On 5/17/2023 at 1:34 AM, imamiopial said:

Maybe after upgrading seller loose ranking and algorithm pushes other sellers towards exposure cause I didn’t had any bad reviews, Not sure about the hidden ones.

No way. Fiverr does not work like that.. Well, you might have gotten a negative private feedback and your buyer satisfaction rate dropped. 

So, I just checked your profile and can see that your gig images are not attractive to grab buyer's attention (even I'm not impressed both as a seller and buyer). You need to work more on them.

Before making any changes, do some research first on Fiverr regarding your niche (each gig's) and observe how other sellers are portraying their portfolio and how are they selling their services.. Just observe them (don't copy them). 

• Like 20
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2023 at 9:27 AM, imamiopial said:

Hello, 

I became a level 2 seller on the last evaluation and after that, all my gigs impressions were lost after searching for them by the exact title names, I can't find on the search results. I also checked all the gig statuses from (Contact us > Selling on Fiverr Gigs > Gig not found when searched)

What is the status on your clicks/impressions? Dropping or Increasing?

P.S. Fiverr Support is not gonna help you with it. It's you who need to take an action.

• Like 18
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

What is the status on your clicks/impressions? Dropping or Increasing?

P.S. Fiverr Support is not gonna help you with it. It's you who need to take an action.

My 1 gig was ranking and after the evaluation clicks and impressions dropped drastically and stayed constant, I tried tweaking gigs after 2 weeks but no luck.

I also talked with support after the “Out of office” problem and they let me know that my gigs are up and running and no need to worry about that so I didn’t bother them further.

Maybe after upgrading seller loose ranking and algorithm pushes other sellers towards exposure cause I didn’t had any bad reviews, Not sure about the hidden ones.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

No way. Fiverr does not work like that..

It's hard to tell, no one really knows how the algorithm works so it's a fair assumption that can be wrong of course.

you might have gotten a negative private feedback and your buyer satisfaction rate dropped.

Possible although I had almost all repeated buyers on my recent orders before this happened so it's a bit confusing to give negative feedback and come again to order but that's not impossible I guess.

So, I just checked your profile and can see that your gig images are not attractive to grab buyer's attention (even I'm not impressed both as a seller and buyer). You need to work more on them.

These gigs got me enough sales, pushing me to level 2 and most gigs ranked earlier, but I appreciate the critique and will try to improve them more.

Just observe them (don't copy them)

Of course, thanks.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 5/17/2023 at 8:33 PM, imamiopial said:

It's hard to tell, no one really knows how the algorithm works so it's a fair assumption that can be wrong of course.

Possible although I had almost all repeated buyers on my recent orders before this happened so it's a bit confusing to give negative feedback and come again to order but that's not impossible I guess.

These gigs got me enough sales, pushing me to level 2 and most gigs ranked earlier, but I appreciate the critique and will try to improve them more.

Of course, thanks.

hey, i just checked your profile and I think its back and you are getting orders? How did it worked can you share experience please

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, hamzayounis_105 said:

hey, i just checked your profile and I think its back and you are getting orders? How did it worked can you share experience please

Yes, The ultimate resolution is to get sales. 

When you’re getting sales and delivering quality work your gigs will go up. 

Either get it from repeated buyers or through promotions.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1