How can improve my gig as i will get an order?

abu_saleh_rony

First of all, your gig image should be attractive and stand out from the others, which is easy on the eye and compels the buyer to click. Write your description well so that the buyer understands your prescription and chooses you to fulfill their needs. Make sure your keywords are similar to the service. Then the possibility of getting impressions clicks and orders on your gig will increase.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010542237-First-Order-Best-Practices You can see the details here.

Edited by dyngraphicalart
  • Like 7

• 6 months later...

Hi abu_saleh_rony,

Hope you are doing well!

Here are some tips from my end:

• Competition: Fiverr is a competitive platform, and even with a good ranking, there might be many others offering similar services. Consider optimizing your gig titles, descriptions, and tags to make them more unique and appealing.
  • Pricing: Ensure your pricing is competitive and reflects the value of your services. You might want to review the prices of similar gigs in your category to see if your rates are in line with the market.
  • Gig Presentation: Make sure your gig images, descriptions, and titles are attractive, clear, and concise. Use high-quality images and showcase your skills and expertise effectively.
  • Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Optimize Your Gig Title and Description

Your gig title and description are the first things potential buyers will see, so it is essential to make them compelling and optimized. Make sure your title and description are keyword-rich and describe what you offer clearly. Use bullet points and highlight the benefits of your service to grab the attention of potential buyers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...