How can I delete an example of previous work from my gig gallery?

dianacleon

Question

7 answers to this question

You cannot personally delete the work samples displayed in the Gig gallery. Only the buyer can do that by requesting it from customer support. If it contains sensitive content, then you can contact support and they might be able to hide the work.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

To delete an example of previous work from your gig gallery on Fiverr, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Fiverr account and go to your dashboard.
  2. Click on the gig you want to edit.
  3. Scroll down to the gig gallery section and hover over the image you want to delete.
  4. Click on the trash can icon that appears on the image.
  5. Confirm that you want to delete the image.

It's important to note that once you delete an image, you won't be able to get it back. So make sure you're certain before you delete it. Also, keep in mind that Fiverr allows up to three gig gallery images, so make sure to keep your best examples of work to showcase your skills and attract potential buyers.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, mohammadrakibs said:

To delete an example of previous work from your gig gallery on Fiverr, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Fiverr account and go to your dashboard.
  2. Click on the gig you want to edit.
  3. Scroll down to the gig gallery section and hover over the image you want to delete.
  4. Click on the trash can icon that appears on the image.
  5. Confirm that you want to delete the image.

It's important to note that once you delete an image, you won't be able to get it back. So make sure you're certain before you delete it. Also, keep in mind that Fiverr allows up to three gig gallery images, so make sure to keep your best examples of work to showcase your skills and attract potential buyers.

I don't think he wants to delete one of the three images from the gallery. Most likely, it is a work sample done for a client, which is automatically attached to the gig's gallery.

Edited by easd41
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, easd41 said:

I don't think he wants to delete one of the three images from the gallery. Most likely, it is a work sample done for a client, which is automatically attached to the gig's gallery.

Yes, that's it. Thank you!

On 5/5/2023 at 5:19 AM, easd41 said:

You cannot personally delete the work samples displayed in the Gig gallery. Only the buyer can do that by requesting it from customer support. If it contains sensitive content, then you can contact support and they might be able to hide the work.

Thank you very much. I will try!

• Like 5

On 5/5/2023 at 5:10 AM, harriet1s said:

Any success?

Yes, the client delete it!

On 5/5/2023 at 5:19 AM, easd41 said:

I'm very grateful, I contacted the client and he removed it. Thank you!

• Like 6