Gig vanish from search when the orders in queue is more than 6

shantanu121355

Question

My gig is ranked and I am a new seller but it vanished from the search result when the orders in the queue are more than 6. When I submit an order and the number of orders in the queue number decreased it becomes visible. can anyone give me the solution?
The limit order feature is not enabled.

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, shantanu121355 said:

My gig is ranked and I am a new seller but it vanished from the search result when the orders in the queue are more than 6. When I submit an order and the number of orders in the queue number decreased it becomes visible. can anyone give me the solution?
The limit order feature is not enabled.

do you have evidence that this always happens to you after 6 orders? how many times has this happened?

I'm telling you this because it's the first time I've heard of this

• Like 5
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, venonusa said:

do you have evidence that this always happens to you after 6 orders? how many times has this happened?

I'm telling you this because it's the first time I've heard of this

It's happening with me after my gig rank. after this post, I got a new order and now it's not showing also. after my client accept my delivery and the number become less than 6 it will be visible

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ahmedz502 said:

The best option is to deliver work quickly and avoid postponing orders. fiverr algorithm think you are too busy to get new orders.

But people have more than 40 orders in the queue but they are visible. I don't know what is happening. btw thanks for your advice

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, shantanu121355 said:

It's happening with me after my gig rank. after this post, I got a new order and now it's not showing also. after my client accept my delivery and the number become less than 6 it will be visible

And yes i have evidence. this is my impression graph
image.png.906852a935ba10451d7394f66c43ec2b.png

image.png.fd695b787a677c0eabf3e2d5e966199e.png

See after getting an order impression becomes very low. it's not like I am not getting orders after my delivery in 30 minutes I got another order every time just the problem is after that order it's gone every time. Right now I have 5 1 month orders running which need 1 month to deliver.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shantanu121355 said:

But people have more than 40 orders in the queue but they are visible. I don't know what is happening. btw thanks for your advice

This people are top ranked sellers or their avg orders are high for months. After certain time you’ll get an upgrade as well and you’ll receive more orders gradually 

• Like 3