Fiverr inbox rules...

greendomestudio

Question

11 answers to this question

Well you can't ask people to work outside of the platform, nor can you use slurs, insult people, etc. So aside from common sense, the idea is to not share personal information, email addresses or encourage people to work with you outside of Fiverr. If you do, it will trigger Fiverr's own system and place your message under review. That can lead to an account warning or a ban.

• Like 26
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, greendomestudio said:

Can I send my new gig link to my old or regular buyer using inbox on fiverr?

The following is from TOS. 
Do not:

• Abuse our communication tools to send unsolicited messages

• Send direct messages to promote your services or specific Gigs to buyers

• Like 13
  • Up 3

On 4/22/2023 at 1:24 AM, donnovan86 said:

Well you can't ask people to work outside of the platform, nor can you use slurs, insult people, etc. So aside from common sense, the idea is to not share personal information, email addresses or encourage people to work with you outside of Fiverr. If you do, it will trigger Fiverr's own system and place your message under review. That can lead to an account warning or a ban.

Thanks for your information. Hope it will help a lot for new comer 

• Like 10

On 5/30/2023 at 11:05 PM, vickiespencer said:
  • Abuse our communication tools to send unsolicited messages

•  

I barely receive any new messages and a self-promoter sent me a message at 2 AM even if he saw the time in my current timezone. I am sick and tired of people abusing the inbox for self-promotion. These people end up lowering my response time if they keep it up, even if they just promote their own service. I reply very fast during the day, but I barely get any messages, so even a few messages like these can be problematic for me. It is what it is..

• Like 7
  • Sad 2