GIG crash. 0-8 impressions for the last months, lvl 1 seller

axel_fo

Anyobody can give any advice, my GIG dropped massively and for the last 2 months I am getting only 0-8 impressions each day. Obviously no clients messaging me for the last 2 months.  I am level 1 seller, only positive reviews, whole last year was very consistent and I could not complain, but I don't understand what's going on at the moment. Things went slowly downhill from January.

Edited by axel_fo
  • Like 17

• axel_fo changed the title to GIG crash. 0-8 impressions for the last months, lvl 1 seller
10 hours ago, bijoy495 said:

You should start gig marketing. Shear your gigs to social media platforms also use hash tags. 

What's the point of GIG marketing on social media ?I mean why would I need fiverr then if I will be able to find clients directly, without fiverr help. 

Edited by axel_fo
  • Like 13
  • Up 1

On 4/21/2023 at 4:32 PM, axel_fo said:

What's the point of GIG marketing on social media ?I mean why would I need fiverr then if I will be able to find clients directly, without fiverr help. 

Two main reasons: Payment processing/security, and centralized location. Obviously, if you have your own website, you would direct marketing traffic there, but Fiverr does offer some protection when it comes to a structured order process.

• Like 14

17 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Two main reasons: Payment processing/security, and centralized location. Obviously, if you have your own website, you would direct marketing traffic there, but Fiverr does offer some protection when it comes to a structured order process.

protection not worth 20% cut. There are other places where you can make a deal with clients. So question still stands, if fiverr can't help you to find clients, there is no point in it.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, axel_fo said:

if fiverr can't help you to find clients, there is no point in it.

Fiverr is a marketplace for freelancers. Fiverr gives you the tools to do it. If everything is fine on your gigs, the services you provide, and the feedback you got (including private feedback), buyers will come to you.

Meaning, getting clients on Fiverr is your own task by giving the best from you.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 10

• 1 month later...

It's not getting any better. Completely no impressions since February. Customer support replying just generic stuff, which is not helpful at all.  Whole last year was so consistent and then this nonsense...

algos.jpg

Edited by axel_fo
  • Like 10

On 6/2/2023 at 2:46 PM, srishtidrolia said:

My impressions are extremely low past 2 months, despite being 2nd level seller with 5 rating. Can someone guide what can I do?

seems like no one can help us here. fiverr doesn't care

• Like 1